NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Happy Birthday

    Share
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1385
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Welshy on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:44 pm

    Cheers boys!

    quiet one for me, got in around 5 and made my mum come over to watch my boy whilst my missis took me to maccy D's!
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5059
    Reputation : 1523
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 pm

    May only the finest vagina sit on your face this evening, happy birthday Welshy!
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:51 pm

    Happy Birthday to the Welsh Rarebit  Very Happy
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4110
    Reputation : 872
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Archer on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:15 am

    Wait, @Welshy you had a Bday on the 10th and your an 87 child? Fuck me, 4 days younger then me! Happy belated mate.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1385
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Welshy on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:47 am

    @Archer wrote:Wait, @Welshy you had a Bday on the 10th and your an 87 child? Fuck me, 4 days younger then me! Happy belated mate.
    cheers mate!! And same to you! 87 October crew!
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3804
    Reputation : 882
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:51 am

    Happy Birthday for the 10th, butt!
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1385
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Welshy on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:05 am

    @filthridden wrote:Happy Birthday for the 10th, butt!
    cheers butt!
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3460
    Reputation : 972
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:32 am

    @Archer wrote:Wait, @Welshy you had a Bday on the 10th and your an 87 child? Fuck me, 4 days younger then me! Happy belated mate.

    I think I chose woodworking and economics as my electives that year.
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3804
    Reputation : 882
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:57 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    I think I chose woodworking and economics as my electives that year.

    My memory of 1987 was me kissing a blonde girl behind the blackboard while my mate kept an eye out for us.

    I was five years old.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2413
    Reputation : 393
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    I think I chose woodworking and economics as my electives that year.
    You were probably the teacher old man.
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4110
    Reputation : 872
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Archer on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:08 am

    @No Worries wrote:

    I think I chose woodworking and economics as my electives that year.
    Looking back, did you think the wheel was going to be as important as it ended up being ?
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3460
    Reputation : 972
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:43 am

    @Archer wrote:
    Looking back, did you think the wheel was going to be as important as it ended up being ?

    You're not too old to put across my knee and be spanked young man.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:28 am

    In 1987 I had the biggest face full of zits you've ever seen.  Oxy10 was my best friend. Who'd have thunk I'd end up being such a handsome man  Very Happy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:29 am

    Standard has an Issue wrote:Who'd have thunk I'd end up being such a handsome man  Very Happy
    Ya Mum.




    Badum1
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2413
    Reputation : 393
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 am

    Standard has an Issue wrote:In 1987 I had the biggest face full of zits you've ever seen.  Oxy10 was my best friend. Who'd have thunk I'd end up being such a handsome man  Very Happy
    Another old bloke with dementia Very Happy
    This might need renaming to the hang shit on old people thread.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:34 am

    @Krump wrote:
    Standard has an Issue wrote:In 1987 I had the biggest face full of zits you've ever seen.  Oxy10 was my best friend. Who'd have thunk I'd end up being such a handsome man  Very Happy
    Another old bloke with dementia Very Happy
    This might need renaming to the hang shit on old people thread.
    Funny thing is that selfie you posted at the GF last week, well fuck me if we don't look very similar there.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2413
    Reputation : 393
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:38 am

    Standard has an Issue wrote:
    Funny thing is that selfie you posted at the GF last week, well fuck me if we don't look very similar there.
    That's my hopes, dreams and confidence goooooone. Mum always said I was handsome Sad
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:45 am

    @Krump wrote:
    Standard has an Issue wrote:
    Funny thing is that selfie you posted at the GF last week, well fuck me if we don't look very similar there.
    That's my hopes, dreams and confidence goooooone. Mum always said I was handsome Sad
    Mine too mate, mine too.  It's time you 'faced' the truth.
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3804
    Reputation : 882
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:20 am

    @Krump wrote:
    That's my hopes, dreams and confidence goooooone. Mum always said I was handsome Sad

    She always said much nicer things about me.
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5059
    Reputation : 1523
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:17 pm

    We can't all have babyfaced skin like moi. Perhaps if you neanderthals exfoliated and moisturised once in a while.

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:41 am