NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Happy Birthday

    Share
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:54 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    You're good, fam. I've got an imagination.


    big dog gotta eat.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 pm

    f i l t h r i d d e n wrote:
    @Honeysett wrote:To the second best hipster this forum has, I hope only the finest of vagina sits on your face.

    Thanks, mate!
    I am not sure how to respond to your words without someone responding "you know the rules".

    I am looking forward to my evening and weekend. Very Happy
    It's normally me or Bren asking that and from looking at your FB photos I've probably spent as much time with your GF in my mind as you have in person :pp:
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:10 pm

    iSIs wrote:
    It's normally me or Bren asking that and from looking at your FB photos I've probably spent as much time with your GF in my mind as you have in person :pp:

    Hahahahahahaha.

    Not sure if creeped out or flattered! :pp: Laughing
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3406
    Reputation : 951
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by No Worries on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:16 pm

    f i l t h r i d d e n wrote:

    Thanks, mate!
    I am not sure how to respond to your words without someone responding "you know the rules".

    I am looking forward to my evening and weekend. Very Happy

    Mother or sister have the finest of vagina's ?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:18 pm

    Happy Birthday Filthy!! May Honeysetts sister vagina find your face at some point tonight.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:18 pm

    @No Worries wrote:
    f i l t h r i d d e n wrote:

    Thanks, mate!
    I am not sure how to respond to your words without someone responding "you know the rules".

    I am looking forward to my evening and weekend. Very Happy

    Mother or sister have the finest of vagina's ?
    it's spelt "faginast".
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:18 pm

    f i l t h r i d d e n wrote:
    iSIs wrote:
    It's normally me or Bren asking that and from looking at your FB photos I've probably spent as much time with your GF in my mind as you have in person :pp:

    Hahahahahahaha.

    Not sure if creeped out or flattered! :pp: Laughing
    Oh you should be creeped out mate, very creeped out!
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:29 pm

    iSIs wrote:
    it's spelt "faginast".

    Sounds like something to do with quinoa.
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:30 pm

    TopDog wrote:Happy Birthday Filthy!! May Honeysetts sister vagina find your face at some point tonight.

    Mate when I saw your screen-name next to "moderator" my heart actually skipped a beat.
    Fright of my life.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9521
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by SI on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:34 pm

    f i l t h r i d d e n wrote:
    TopDog wrote:Happy Birthday Filthy!! May Honeysetts sister vagina find your face at some point tonight.

    Mate when I saw your screen-name next to "moderator" my heart actually skipped a beat.
    Fright of my life.
    LOL!
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5051
    Reputation : 1515
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Honeysett on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:39 pm

    TopDog wrote:Happy Birthday Filthy!! May Honeysetts sister vagina find your face at some point tonight.

    A) she's engaged and
    B) I don't like reading that mate.

    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3406
    Reputation : 951
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by No Worries on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:47 pm

    iSIs wrote:
    it's spelt "faginast".

    Made me think Vaginist - A vegan feminist.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Guest on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    A) she's engaged and
    B) I don't like reading that mate.

    Sorry mate I meant no disrespect whatsoever.
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5051
    Reputation : 1515
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Honeysett on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:21 pm

    TopDog wrote:
    Sorry mate I meant no disrespect whatsoever.

    No problem whatsoever mate. I know there was no malice.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4896
    Reputation : 623
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Random on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:50 pm

    Happy BDay Filth. Hope you have a good night.
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by filthridden on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:03 pm

    @Random wrote:Happy BDay Filth. Hope you have a good night.

    Had a great night and then was whisked away for a surprise Night down at Lorne for the weekend.
    Awesome.

    Going away for the weekend with a dozen mates over the long weekend too, can't wait.
    Everyone should have a birthday month at least one. Treat yourself and let others treat you, it's fucking awesome!

    Congratulations on your sister's engagement, HS! It's not to you, is it?
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5051
    Reputation : 1515
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:32 pm

    f i l t h r i d d e n wrote:

    Had a great night and then was whisked away for a surprise Night down at Lorne for the weekend.
    Awesome.

    Going away for the weekend with a dozen mates over the long weekend too, can't wait.
    Everyone should have a birthday month at least one. Treat yourself and let others treat you, it's fucking awesome!

    Congratulations on your sister's engagement, HS! It's not to you, is it?

    I'm from NSW, not QLD. So no. Not me.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3406
    Reputation : 951
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:45 pm

    f i l t h r i d d e n wrote:
    Congratulations on your sister's engagement, HS! It's not to you, is it?



    avatar
    Mearcats

    Posts : 1785
    Reputation : 341
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 32
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Mearcats on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:41 pm

    Happy birtdee @Welshy, hope ya have a good one lad! Only a year til the three oh, then you'll hafta grow up (that's what everyone told me, no chance tho, fuck em all!)

    Enjoy mate!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Happy Birthday

    Post by Guest on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:22 pm

    Happy Birthday Welshy. May your missus let you out for the night and keep the door unlocked when you arrive home at some ungodly hour. Cheers lad!!

      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:17 pm