NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

Round 4 Match Thread

Dip

Re: Round 4 Match Thread

Post by Dip on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:39 pm

Of course Feldt knocked it forward. Can't believe the kept looking at JT knocking it on.

Krump

Post by Krump on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:49 am

@Honeysett wrote:

Not hard, your team is forgettable

Coffee
    Get involved in moneyball mate, I need a sucker to finance my other hobbies Very Happy

Revraiser

Post by Revraiser on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:34 am

@Dip wrote:Of course Feldt knocked it forward. Can't believe the kept looking at JT knocking it on.

Are you alright dip ? Clearly knock back into his own boot.

leaguegod

Post by leaguegod on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Rugby league: I love you

Watch a brutal dogs destroy the rabbits on good Friday live at the ground was a good enough start to the weekend but the later game was just a brilliant spectacle for any neutral. Well done to both teams.

I think the feldt ball was knocked back and I think Eden touched the ball before JT while he was out so should have been a scrum to cows and JT would have had a shot but I also think the gillet try was a try so it all evens out and and I don't think there were any howlers, I could at least see why the refs made the calls they did

Great game and also an excited dogs fan, I know Souths were missing a few but geez we were more clinical in the first 40 then we have been for a few years, if only we could consistently play to that level

Pain

Post by Pain on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:02 pm

@leaguegod wrote:Rugby league: I love you

Watch a brutal dogs destroy the rabbits on good Friday live at the ground was a good enough start to the weekend but the later game was just a brilliant spectacle for any neutral. Well done to both teams.

I think the feldt ball was knocked back and I think Eden touched the ball before JT while he was out so should have been a scrum to cows and JT would have had a shot but I also think the gillet try was a try so it all evens out and and I don't think there were any howlers, I could at least see why the refs made the calls they did

Great game and also an excited dogs fan, I know Souths were missing a few but geez we were more clinical in the first 40 then we have been for a few years, if only we could consistently play to that level
    I love watching that Doggies pack go about its business.

ryno_

Post by ryno_ on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Under 20s game yesterday was a cracker aswell. 23-22 cowboys.

Mearcats

Post by Mearcats on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Absolute bellend for me yesty. Up early to listen to the game and got the whole way through until the game went to extra time... Of course, at the exact time I have to check outta the hotel.

Sitting in the lobby listening to the game and the cab rocks up to take me to the train station... In the 5 minute drive without wifi I manage to miss the supposed JT try and the conversion. Jump outta the cab, connect straight to wifi and jump on NRL only to get the commentators going ballistic about how incredible that was... Embarassed

Random

Post by Random on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:43 pm

That is horrible Mearcats it was a phenomenal game better than the Grand Final. (The right team won.)

Random

Post by Random on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Got to say that SKD has looked excellent this season.

Honeysett

Post by Honeysett on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:15 pm

@Random wrote:Got to say that SKD has looked excellent this season.

Further proving that keeping bad people around in your life only holds you back. #inspiration

Honeysett

Post by Honeysett on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Great kick from Hastings. Summed that up brilliantly.

Revraiser

Post by Revraiser on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Anyone else notice how disinterested Tupou looks this season ? Doing absolutely nothing in all facets of the game.

Welshy

Post by Welshy on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:19 pm

@Revraiser wrote:Anyone else notice how disinterested Tupou looks this season ? Doing absolutely nothing in all facets of the game.

Just stick Burgess in, Tupou is shit

Revraiser

Post by Revraiser on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Yeah brought him across the water, get him in there.

Random

Post by Random on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Regarding Tupou I also think for long stints last season he wasn't that great. I recall people wanting to drop him for Burgess to start the season.

Revraiser

Post by Revraiser on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:42 pm

@Random wrote:Regarding Tupou I also think for long stints last season he wasn't that great. I recall people wanting to drop him for Burgess to start the season.

I know its part of tupou's personality and style to be casual, but this is different.
    He is great when he is in too, thats what is frustrating watching him. He has such a huge advantage under the high ball.

Revraiser

Post by Revraiser on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Its immature, but i still love seeing the roosters make errors like that.

Finch

Post by Finch on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:55 pm

My thoughts of the games today...

I have never been a fan of FPN ever since I was in the same nightclub as him in 2010 I think it was. I tipped the Raiders, but after he did that cheap shot, I was very glad the Titans won.

For all the hype around Mitchell I honestly think he is a dud. I think he is going to be a good player for sure, but right now all he does is try and run over people. I have mentioned this quite a few times now, I dont see anybody else saying it. It would of worked for him in the 20's, but it doesnt here. Not even Inglis can run over people EVERY TIME. This is basically Mitchells #1 move. Seems like a dud for now, but you can only get better by playing obviously.

Honeysett

Post by Honeysett on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:20 am

@Finch wrote:My thoughts of the games today...

I have never been a fan of FPN ever since I was in the same nightclub as him in 2010 I think it was. I tipped the Raiders, but after he did that cheap shot, I was very glad the Titans won.

For all the hype around Mitchell I honestly think he is a dud. I think he is going to be a good player for sure, but right now all he does is try and run over people. I have mentioned this quite a few times now, I dont see anybody else saying it. It would of worked for him in the 20's, but it doesnt here. Not even Inglis can run over people EVERY TIME. This is basically Mitchells #1 move. Seems like a dud for now, but you can only get better by playing obviously.

I would agree with you if not but for one fact, he's 18! 18! Keep telling him to run over people, because you know what when he's had a preseason or two he IS going to run through people. He's going to be one of those players that can dominate a game and luckily for NSW he's not a turncoat piece of shit that says they're a QLDer just cause he wants the easy money.

Bren

Post by Bren on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:39 am

Aubs was on side. Gillett was robbed. Thurston call was correct.

Current date/time is Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 am