NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Share

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3854
    Reputation : 692
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:58 pm

    @lukeaye wrote:I hear this weather girl makes mistakes all the time, nobody seems to mind though.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3349406/World-s-hottest-weathergirl-Yanet-Garcia-compared-Kim-Kardashian-risks-upsetting-TV-bosses-raciest-outfit-yet.html

    She looks like Lizzie from Entourage.

    I can understand now why old people watch the weather. Can you confirm @SI?

    Revraiser

    Posts : 1287
    Reputation : 130
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:28 pm

    Foxtel commentary showing another reason tonight why i hate it, they genuinely think we at home are all dumbass rednecks. How they try and convince the viewers that the game is not over really disappoints me. They think we are all glazy eyed knobs.

    Mighty Fishes

    Posts : 2167
    Reputation : 222
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Foxtel commentary showing another reason tonight why i hate it, they genuinely think we at home are all dumbass rednecks. How they try and convince the viewers that the game is not over really disappoints me. They think we are all glazy eyed knobs.

    My favourite was when Michael Gillett when to right centre to cover James Reed.....

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6747
    Reputation : 700
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by SI on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:30 am

    @Honeysett wrote:
    @lukeaye wrote:I hear this weather girl makes mistakes all the time, nobody seems to mind though.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3349406/World-s-hottest-weathergirl-Yanet-Garcia-compared-Kim-Kardashian-risks-upsetting-TV-bosses-raciest-outfit-yet.html

    She looks like Lizzie from Entourage.

    I can understand now why old people watch the weather. Can you confirm @SI?

    I can indeed confirm that that is the only reason I watch the weather. A couple of years ago in Perth you would remember it was always a toss up between Channel 9 with Natalia Cooper and Channel 7 with Angela Tsun. I found that Channel 7 mostly ran over time so you could start with the lovely Natalia and then switch to Angela later on, if you had a hand free of course...and the stamina.

    ryno_

    Posts : 629
    Reputation : 64
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by ryno_ on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:08 am

    @SI wrote:

    I can indeed confirm that that is the only reason I watch the weather.  A couple of years ago in Perth you would remember it was always a toss up between Channel 9 with Natalia Cooper and Channel 7 with Angela Tsun.  I found that Channel 7 mostly ran over time so you could start with the lovely Natalia and then switch to Angela later on, if you had a hand free of course...and the stamina.

    Get a bit of Jane Bun up ya.

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3628
    Reputation : 326
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by Random on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:23 pm

    This commentary is shit, they seem so unenthusiastic about the whole thing.

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3628
    Reputation : 326
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by Random on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:29 pm

    No, No it is not the TV Coverage is good you annoying fuck.

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 7908
    Reputation : 1127
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by Bren on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:32 pm

    @Random wrote:No, No it is not the TV Coverage is good you annoying fuck.
    lol!

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2414
    Reputation : 507
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by No Worries on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:38 pm

    Pretty sure it's the refs fault

    Pieman

    Posts : 1386
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

    Post by Pieman on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:02 pm

    How come the commentators can criticise the refs and rules and rulings so much, but the players and coaches cant?

      Current date/time is Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:56 am