NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

No Worries

Re: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Post by No Worries on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:30 pm

leaguegod wrote:

Bulldogs total tries halves to date:
    0: 11
    1: 8
    2: 8
    3: 4
    4: 1
    5+: 0

Middleton came up with a similar stat = points scored 1st half

Not accurate but you get the drift, with the 10 being against the Knights

Dip

Post by Dip on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:44 am

With 8 games left and finals unlikely, the Bulldogs need to score 122 more points to match Hazam El Masri's 2004 season total of 342 points.

leaguegod

Post by leaguegod on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:22 pm

122 in 8 is only 15.25 points a game, should be easy before realizing that actually 1.5 per game more then we have scored so far!

heading to the belmore game, surely a game against one of the few (only?) teams we have more talent then at belmore when they are making the day about fare welling jrey results in a day us fans can actually enjoy ? lol probs not.

leaguegod

Post by leaguegod on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:42 am

we found new ways not to score that first half, knights actually let us cut them open multiple times, we probably should have had 4-5 tries before half time but just kept fucking it up with taking the wrong decision or dropping the ball over the line or throwing it to the touchie. just retarded stuff that left the knights in the game and then when they got on top for that 20min period they actually did capitalize.

it was another awful performance really, but it was an enjoyable day on the hill, great weather, one of those days where stealing the win regardless of how shit we are just made the moment that much better.

i get the feeling the last 2 months will be full of losses, i'll be a bit surprised if we win more then 1 so despite how bad we were, had to just forget that and enjoy breaking the poor knights fans hearts

code delta

Post by code delta on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:26 pm

So why did they resign Des when all the talk back then was to get rid of him??
    Pieman

Post by Pieman on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:30 pm

To trick Woods and Foran into thinking the club had a stable future?
    code delta

Post by code delta on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Pieman wrote:To trick Woods and Foran into thinking the club had a stable future?
    So they tricked two new players into a boring game plan. They both offer plenty there.
    SI

Post by SI on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:19 pm

leaguegod wrote:we found new ways not to score that first half, knights actually let us cut them open multiple times, we probably should have had 4-5 tries before half time but just kept fucking it up with taking the wrong decision or dropping the ball over the line or throwing it to the touchie. just retarded stuff that left the knights in the game and then when they got on top for that 20min period they actually did capitalize.

it was another awful performance really, but it was an enjoyable day on the hill, great weather, one of those days where stealing the win regardless of how shit we are just made the moment that much better.

i get the feeling the last 2 months will be full of losses, i'll be a bit surprised if we win more then 1 so despite how bad we were, had to just forget that and enjoy breaking the poor knights fans hearts

The cheers when the first train went past and honked sounded tremendous on the broadcast. One of my bucket lists is to be able to say I've seen a game at every ground.
    Pieman

Post by Pieman on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:26 pm

code delta wrote:
    So they tricked two new players into a boring game plan. They both offer plenty there.

"So before I sign I would like to know who the coach will be next year"

Pieman

Post by Pieman Yesterday at 6:36 pm

Cya Dez

I reckon they pulled a swifty with this. Told woods and foran that dez would be the coach, put out a false announcement saying they signed him for 2 more years to lock the new stars in.

dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

Pieman wrote:Cya Dez

Where am "I" going? tongue
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Yesterday at 8:20 pm

dasherhalo wrote:
    Where am "I" going? tongue

To grief counselling along with Surmo?

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 am