NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13

White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13

Post by White Lightning Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:26 pm

The only other player worth selling to bring in J. Trbo is Grant but it still leaves Aubs in the 2fr. This is becoming a bit of a quandary haha but I do appreciate the input boys. My problem is that I've loaded up too much in the ctrs/wfb so I really have to offload 1 of Ferguson, Slater or Gordon. The search continues & Ill revisit my team.

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13 - Page 5 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 13

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:32 pm

White Lightning wrote:The only other player worth selling to bring in J. Trbo is Grant but it still leaves Aubs in the 2fr. This is becoming a bit of a quandary haha but I do appreciate the input boys. My problem is that I've loaded up too much in the ctrs/wfb so I really have to offload 1 of Ferguson, Slater or Gordon. The search continues & Ill revisit my team.

Post your team.

Are you trading for the sake of trading or are their genuine valuable opportunities, or are you facing worries over injuries
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post by Spectre Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:35 pm

WL must have 6 trades this week
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:39 pm

lukeaye wrote:

The rabbits are a different team without Arey.

Half of Cody's points came from attacking stats. Arey's kicking game takes so much pressure off the forward back, and in turn frees up the backline.

Im skeptical of getting goods points out of any of the Souths players unless Cody and Keary can produce some magic.

That's pretty disingenuous. 26 base stats including -2 for penalty. 21 tackles 1 missed is solid and his kicking metres were 97 so lot of upside there
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Finch wrote:Tell ya what, Its pretty dam tempting to trade Cooper - Fifita.

The uncertainty surrounding the minutes of the Dragons pack Vs the Gallenless Sharks, very tempting.

For the Dragons, it just seems like too many cooks in the kitchen.

Grill cooks at best too

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Whats everyone doing with that wanker Green? Hold or trade him out via some switching?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Loomer wrote:

That's pretty disingenuous. 26 base stats including -2 for penalty. 21 tackles 1 missed is solid and his kicking metres were 97 so lot of upside there

26 from 42, 16 extra from attack. I was merely making a point.

26 points is also far less than 42.

All im saying is that you if you expect him to pile on 42 every week with Arey out you are in for a shock.

He is no better a prospect than Hastings, niko or Taylor

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Bren wrote:Whats everyone doing with that wanker Green? Hold or trade him out via some switching?

Im leaving him on the pine. See what happens, dont really lose or gain much by getting rid of him at this point.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:46 pm

ahh fuck it, i keep seeing reasons not to pick any the hooker options being thrown up & I don't want to be throwing too many trades at my HKR position if I end up picking the wrong one, so I'll just go Lichaa -> Captain Cam, put the C on him & leave it alone.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:48 pm

SI wrote:
    I know you are new to the game so have you investigated how BE's and price rises work yet mate?  If not, if you ask I'm sure the guys can explain.  But essentially, if you looks at Milchy's spreadsheet on the first page of this thread (they also reside in a stickied post at the top) then it is saying that Carter could gain around 40-50k just this week.  That is if he hits 54 and will probably tempt you to get him (and it probably should tempt you).

Yeah don't fully understand the prices yet, but I was playing around with the price estimator, oh and was basing my assumption on him scoring mid thirties not fifties, but yeah need to get my head around break evens
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Bren wrote:Whats everyone doing with that wanker Green? Hold or trade him out via some switching?

Gotta be a Stoning in there somewhere affraid affraid affraid
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:52 pm

surmo13 wrote:ahh fuck it, i keep seeing reasons not to pick any the hooker options being thrown up & I don't want to be throwing too many trades at my HKR position if I end up picking the wrong one, so I'll just go Lichaa -> Captain Cam, put the C on him & leave it alone.

Why are you bringing in a player who scored below his average last week? Seems like a wasted trade. You need to trade in the players that scored the highest.

White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Here's my team Lukeaye with 146k.

Smith, Macca
    Surgess, Grant, Evans, Leuluai
    Merrin, Aubussen, Cartwright, Whitehead, Henry, J. Saifiti
    DCE, Hastings, J-Nik, Taylor
    Ferguson, Gutherson, Green, Littlejohn
    Slater, Gordon, Barba, Feeney, Mitchell

My 1st trade is Henry to Carter but I also want to bring in J. Trbo & move Aubs to ctr.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 pm

lukeaye wrote:I have James Roberts who was just as big of a dud and starts at a higher price point. I haven't even considered trading him out. Not sure if this makes you feel any more comfortable or not.

One round does not tell the story, im the same with Roberts. Decided to have him with the intent of giving him a fair crack.

GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:18 pm

White Lightning wrote:Here's my team Lukeaye with 146k.

Smith, Macca
    Surgess, Grant, Evans, Leuluai
    Merrin, Aubussen, Cartwright, Whitehead, Henry, J. Saifiti
    DCE, Hastings, J-Nik, Taylor
    Ferguson, Gutherson, Green, Littlejohn
    Slater, Gordon, Barba, Feeney, Mitchell

My 1st trade is Henry to Carter but I also want to bring in J. Trbo & move Aubs to ctr.

Looks to me like a no brainer single l Henry to Carter move, and move on

Wish my option/s were as clean
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Post your team up GM maybe we can offer so opinions.

Johnny B Goode
    Johnny B Goode

Post by Johnny B Goode Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Sold him, if he only managed 24 in 80 minutes then I don't think there's really a great chance he'll get a good score playing 30 minutes. He'll probably make a line break, bust 3 tackles and score a try in those 30 minutes now I've wrote that but on the surface he's not likely to score too high above his BE (Which I don't know) and if you can find someone else who'll likely make more cash why delay?
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Finch wrote:Post your team up GM maybe we can offer so opinions.

Feel free to laugh at my backline pre-opinion but Sure go for it.

Played with fire in centres in order to get the forward pack I wanted

Smith Peats
    Fifita Surgess Evans Grant
    Parker Fensom Cartwright J Safiti PissPauli Leulia
    DCE Hastings J Nik Taylor
    Green Henry Gutherson Little john
    Gordon Barba Feeney Mitchell + WFB/CTR DPP (forget his name)
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:32 pm

Johnny B Goode wrote:

Sold him, if he only managed 24 in 80 minutes then I don't think there's really a great chance he'll get a good score playing 30 minutes. He'll probably make a line break, bust 3 tackles and score a try in those 30 minutes now I've wrote that but on the surface he's not likely to score too high above his BE (Which I don't know) and if you can find someone else who'll likely make more cash why delay?

16 according to the Cows sheet
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:42 pm

GreenMachine wrote:

Feel free to laugh at my backline pre-opinion but Sure go for it.

Played with fire in centres in order to get the forward pack I wanted

Smith Peats
    Fifita Surgess Evans Grant
    Parker Fensom Cartwright J Safiti PissPauli Leulia
    DCE Hastings J Nik Taylor
    Green Henry Gutherson Little john
    Gordon Barba Feeney Mitchell + WFB/CTR DPP (forget his name)

Well your centers are exactly the same as mine (As are your halves) except you have LJ where I have Hunt. You might have Hunt also in the back as he is DPP.

Your hookers are set. No worries there.

Do you have enough cash to do Leuluia - Carter? Or even Pauli Pauli - Carter would be better.

Honestly I cant see anything too terribly wrong with it. That team is quite similar to mine and your team can definitely score better this week.

Either..

Paulix2 - Carter seems like the logical option.

If you need the cash then you could do Grant - Lawrence. Its a bit of a gamble. Grant to me just doesnt scream cash cow/money maker. I never even bothered to read the chat around him, just doesnt strike me as that type of player. I know Lawrence has had injuries, but you would net 78K from Grant - Lawrence and maybe that would be enough to do Paulix2 - Carter.

Just my two cents.. You obviously bought Grant for a reason. I think him and Evans are the same type of buy.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 pm