NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

filthridden
    filthridden

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by filthridden Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:57 am

So I've got either a "bone bruise" (hate that term) or a hairline/stress fracture.

Must've come down hard on my heel at ultimate. Don't remember the impact but remember that all of a sudden I couldn't put weight on my heel. Being me, I tried to play on but made it about 10 seconds before I realised I physically couldn't.

So what's the go? Nothing showed up on xray and Dr said it's either of the two things. Reckons in two weeks time if it's still hurting then it's MRI time (which is unfortunately not covered under medicare for this kind of MRI). I'm on crutches til then.

How long do we think I'll be off the foot if its a bone bruise? I'm hearing hairline fracture means up to 6-8 weeks off it which suuuuuuuucks because I'll miss a big tournament in Dec that I was building up to.

Would love anyone's input/experiences.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:14 pm

I don't have any experience with that Filth but hope you're sweet.
    Updating everyone on the adventures. Got a new job pending background checks, which will be fine as I don't have anything against my name and my employment referees are in jobs I've killed it. However my biggest achievement is over the past 4months I've been hitting the gym pretty hard and working on losing weight to create a summer body I can be proud of. In the relationship I ballooned to 120.5kgs (although I'm 6'3 as well) but with hard work I'm now down to 104.5 feel a fuck load better about myself and have a goal locked in. I want to hit 99.9kgs and then start building up muscle.

I still have days where I miss Bambi or maybe I just miss having someone that loves me like that but most days are fantastic. Getting hit on a lot more helps haha
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:43 am

Honeysett wrote:I don't have any experience with that Filth but hope you're sweet.
    Updating everyone on the adventures. Got a new job pending background checks, which will be fine as I don't have anything against my name and my employment referees are in jobs I've killed it. However my biggest achievement is over the past 4months I've been hitting the gym pretty hard and working on losing weight to create a summer body I can be proud of. In the relationship I ballooned to 120.5kgs (although I'm 6'3 as well) but with hard work I'm now down to 104.5 feel a fuck load better about myself and have a goal locked in. I want to hit 99.9kgs and then start building up muscle.

I still have days where I miss Bambi or maybe I just miss having someone that loves me like that but most days are fantastic. Getting hit on a lot more helps haha

Yeah mate I'm all good. Still on crutches for at least another week but no fracture. Was stoked when I got that news.

I'm a bit the same... the more time, the more its realising that it's missing having someone, not necessarily that someone in particular although there'll always be bits of that relationship that I loved and have fond memories of. In saying that I've dated a bit over the past month or two and that's been fun.

Having been on crutches for almost four weeks now = no exercise and lots of takeaways. This was the time of year where I was supposed to be trimming down for a tourney in December. Should still be able to play but not to the extent I initially wanted to. Fucking worst time of the year to be on crutches, coming into summer.

Good on you for having a goal and cheers for the update.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:21 am

Good to see you lads doing well!
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:07 pm

Krump wrote:Good to see you lads doing well!

Cheers, Krumpy!

Pulled a chick who was wearing a drindl after an Oktoberfest party. Ticked off a life goal that I didn't even know I had Laughing

Apart from the injury, I am pretty happy with life right now. Smile
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:54 pm

So Bambi got married yesterday.

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 37 Image
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Honeysett wrote:So Bambi got married yesterday.

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 37 Image

Mixed emotions no doubt. That was quick though.

Hope you're ok.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:15 am

To be honest mate I'm pretty happy for her. I don't genuinely believe it'll last nor do I care. I've improved myself tenfold since she's left. I've been seeing someone recently who's incredible (she's a beer rep and loves leaguel and I've now lost 18kgs while also starting my new job. I don't have room in my life for resentment.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:16 am

Keen on the green card?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:16 am

This is where HS comes clean and admits she was Russian and he met her online jocolor
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am

I just hope HS comes to his senses and plays fantasy next year.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Honeysett wrote:To be honest mate I'm pretty happy for her. I don't genuinely believe it'll last nor do I care. I've improved myself tenfold since she's left. I've been seeing someone recently who's incredible (she's a beer rep and loves leaguel and I've now lost 18kgs while also starting my new job. I don't have room in my life for resentment.

On ya mate. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Happiness is what you make of what you're dealt.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:38 pm

No Worries wrote:This is where HS comes clean and admits she was Russian and he met her online jocolor

Looking back mate I wish that was the case haha.

In regards to playing fantasy next year.... I'll be making a Bill Murray Space Jam cameo and coming out of retirement next year.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:11 pm

In case anyone was wondering a media supression order was handed down yesterday by the supreme court of Australia blocking the result of a trial to be publicised due to fears it will jeopardise other trials this person is involved in. It only took the jury 3 days to deliberate . Fuckin oath it would and so it should. Pricks been mounting his defence to stay out of jail despite the result since day 1.

**END RANT**

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:46 pm

I'm a bit slow. Hayne, right?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 pm

No Worries wrote:In case anyone was wondering a media supression order was handed down yesterday by the supreme court of Australia blocking the result of a trial to be publicised due to fears it will jeopardise other trials this person is involved in. It only took the jury 3 days to deliberate . Fuckin oath it would and so it should. Pricks been mounting his defence to stay out of jail despite the result since day 1.

**END RANT**

I agree that there should be a media suppression order. However it should be permanent until they can report actual facts in a neutral light instead of articles geared towards click bait. As for who I think it is. If he's guilty then throw the book at him. I'd love to see the NRL just straight up ban people for life that sexually harass/hit women.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:59 pm

Found it. Never mind
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:Found it. Never mind

Found it too.

Fucking horrible beast.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:37 am

Here I've been looking for a footy player. Not sure why you blokes are being obtuse but it's Pell if anyone else wondered.
    Princess
    Princess

Post by Princess Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:51 am

Surprised Shocked Bang Sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Neutral cyclops affraid pale Arrow Rolling Eyes bounce Basketball  lol! Beer  Beating Heart Clap Coffee In Love Welcome Lol Trophy Dance Batman  Love Cheers :pp:  Drunk Drunk 2 Vomit Dead Horse Sleep Sleep Rip  Sauce  Laugh 3  :pinocchio: Rolling Laugh  Fishing Fishing  :ThumbsUp: A+ :ThankYou:     Badum  Very Happy Laughing Flip Off Banned  Finger affraid Exclamation Question Shocked Sad Razz Bang Rant Sleep sunny Sad  EmbarassedTHE END

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 pm