NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Honeysett
    Honeysett

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by Honeysett Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:36 am

Pain wrote:My mrs has had some fish drying out in the sun on our clothes line for the past two weeks. 

Now  I'm not really bothered by the sauce in fridge (which it is) or not.  

But that dry fish still swinging out there scares the shit out of me. 

Tbh. Even the flies are avoiding it .

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 6 Giphy
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:42 am

It's delicious!

So I'm told
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:09 pm

"There will be some flexibility with the Leagues set up mate. You didn't make it into the SUG league this year did you, pretty sure you were off shagging your soon to be bride? Were you Imperium Sine Fine again or did you change your name?"

This was from you SI, back in October, missed it until now. Haha, very true mate !

Still shagging, and same name Wink

How have you been mate ?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Renegades and Butters have both put out spreadsheets this week that have a fair bit more functionality than mine. So I'm going to have to lift my game for next year.

So after more than a decade of making spreadsheets, I'm finally teaching myself pivot tables.

What's everyone else doing for fun this long weekend?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Drinking and family. Unfortunately not on the same day
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Milchcow wrote:Renegades and Butters have both put out spreadsheets this week that have a fair bit more functionality than mine. So I'm going to have to lift my game for next year.

So after more than a decade of making spreadsheets, I'm finally teaching myself pivot tables.

What's everyone else doing for fun this long weekend?

Pivot table positive if you need a hand. Fantasy negative the data doesn't concern me, tell me what you want to show
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Pivot tables were surprisingly easy. The basics at least.

Now I have to work out how best to take advantage of everything.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:25 am

Milchcow wrote:Pivot tables were surprisingly easy. The basics at least.

Now I have to work out how best to take advantage of everything.
    You actually find it enjoyable though don't you?
    Probably take in a couple of extra games live this weekend.
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:07 pm

So, it was 1994 and the broncos were playing the seagulls at Carrara stadium. I was living in the coast at the time and despite being a mad broncos fan I bought into the whole underdog tag of the GC team and quietly cheered them on.

They got a bigger than expected crowd that night and before half time most of the beer vans were empty. Very disappointing for a thirsty young lad like myself.

At halftime I took it apon myself to wander to the other side of the ground to sniff out some possible beverages. Even thinking I could talk my way into the club house. I had a seagulls cap so surely that would count for something.

On my way I spotted some security guards watching over a couple of pallets of booze. I approached one and explained that I was in the Courier Mail box and we'd run out of drink. The security guard apologized and explained that unfortunately all she had was warm cases of rum udl's. I politely sympathized with her and explained that we had ice in the box so it should be ok. She passed me that box of rum cans and I took off like Oates at a Sizzler. I tucked those 24 precious babies under my arm and headed for the grassy knoll where my friends were waiting. 

The picnic blanket that someone's ex girlfriend had brought  provided the immediate cover though once play had resumed we started into those warm cans of momma's milk and cola.

Anyway the seagulls got up that night and I always feel guilty about cheering againt the Broncs. But they were two time premiers against a rabble of a gold coast team. And some of the girls I was with were fairly tidy. Actually... they were all rather attractive once the box of free rumbo's was done.

Good times.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:18 am

Is Jamal Idris back from Thailand yet ?
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:41 pm

Your Name wrote:Is Jamal Idris back from Thailand yet ?
    Looks like he's in Africa
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:44 pm

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 6 VB34I0r

Well.. That's all the motivation I needed.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Thats the Fantasy thread not the match thread? Why are you receiving notifications for that? You can turn it off you know...
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Bren wrote:Thats the Fantasy thread not the match thread? Why are you receiving notifications for that? You can turn it off you know...

Yeah I know. I prefer to keep them all on to see the traffic of the site. It's not what I was pointing out either.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Yeah I know. I prefer to keep them all on to see the traffic of the site. It's not what I was pointing out either.
    Oh right, your battery life is good. Must have just recharged Razz
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 pm

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 6 12998527_10153605589996947_5693715224503556960_n
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Your Name wrote:The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 6 12998527_10153605589996947_5693715224503556960_n

Lol
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:53 pm

My boss is annoying me lately. I got to work 1 minute late this morning, we dont open for another 15 minutes after I start. He noticed no lights were on and just happened to be "Driving past" at the time I start. Rings me up 2 minutes after I get to work "Are you planning on working today?"

Im thinking WTF.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:40 am

Honeysett wrote:
    I get what you were pointing out fam.  Drug Drug Drug
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:15 am

Finch wrote:My boss is annoying me lately. I got to work 1 minute late this morning, we dont open for another 15 minutes after I start. He noticed no lights were on and just happened to be "Driving past" at the time I start. Rings me up 2 minutes after I get to work "Are you planning on working today?"

Im thinking WTF.  

Whats ur role type finchy ?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 pm