NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Share

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6734
    Reputation : 696
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by SI on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:06 am

    @Milchcow wrote:On the mobile version of this site, every thread opens on the first page. Then you have to skip through every page to get to the last page.
    Very annoying, can it be fixed

    I have a decent list of contacts but only got about halfway through getting them over the last 6 months. However would really love for Sportal to run up till February so all the returning posters can at least see the link for this forum or wherever we end up.

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3623
    Reputation : 325
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Random on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 am

    @Milchcow wrote:On the mobile version of this site, every thread opens on the first page. Then you have to skip through every page to get to the last page.
    Very annoying, can it be fixed

    Try now, it makes it a little more congested but works I believe.

    Krump

    Posts : 2280
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Krump on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:36 am

    @Milchcow wrote:On the mobile version of this site, every thread opens on the first page. Then you have to skip through every page to get to the last page.
    Very annoying, can it be fixed

    On the plus side I can actually post on my mobile now. Can finally stop using Safari

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3623
    Reputation : 325
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Random on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:38 am

    Did my fix work Krump?

    Krump

    Posts : 2280
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Krump on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:48 am

    It opens on page one but I can skip
    straight to the last page now. An unread option like on the desktop version would be good if we end up with hundred page fantasy threads

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3623
    Reputation : 325
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Random on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:57 am

    @Krump wrote:It opens on page one but I can skip
    straight to the last page now. An unread option like on the desktop version would be good if we end up with hundred page fantasy threads

    Yeah not sure how I can get to that point. But being able to jump to the end will save a lot of time overall. Also if someone totally wants to make a banner they can.

    Krump

    Posts : 2280
    Reputation : 336
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Krump on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:03 am

    A banner sounds like a job for SI. Gotta justify his mod status, it's not like he'd ever ban anyone.

    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 3065
    Reputation : 723
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Milchcow on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 am

    Is it possible to add a 'skip to first new post' button.

    What you just put in is a big improvement. But when the fantasy thread gets busy during the season, the new post button is gold for just going straight to where you are up to

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6734
    Reputation : 696
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by SI on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:59 am

    @Krump wrote:A banner sounds like a job for SI. Gotta justify his mod status, it's not like he'd ever ban anyone.

    I went to show you how bad I was by banning you for an hour Krumpy Very Happy but apparently it has to be a day at least. I can't bring myself to do that to you Embarassed

    Mighty Fishes

    Posts : 2141
    Reputation : 219
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:53 pm

    So on my bosses computer the forums have been loading for 2.5 hours haha.. Still wating for for it to load

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6734
    Reputation : 696
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by SI on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:20 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:So on my bosses computer the forums have been loading for 2.5 hours haha.. Still wating for for it to load

    Love the avatar MF. I am now going to try to call you MoFo, as I always wanted to on Sportal but it kept censoring it. This is a test.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6734
    Reputation : 696
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by SI on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:21 pm

    It worked Very Happy

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3623
    Reputation : 325
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Random on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:21 pm

    Managed to get a post up regarding this forum on the main league board and in the fantasy area.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6734
    Reputation : 696
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by SI on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:27 pm

    RandomSil wrote:Managed to get a post up regarding this forum on the main league board and in the fantasy area.

    Sweet, really needing a gay love heart or some such, I am missing that from Sportal.

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3623
    Reputation : 325
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Random on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:29 pm

    Oh yeah at the moment there is no filter set. I think the majority of users are adult enough to not worry about.

    And we can say incumbent, McManus, Cunt.. Sorry I mean Gallen.

    Oh and Milchcow, I looked into that. I can't currently find a way to go to the last seen post. However I will look into it more. Are you logged in when on mobile?

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3623
    Reputation : 325
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Random on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:32 pm

    Also feel free to post a match thread for tonight anyone. I will have work so unable to do that.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 6734
    Reputation : 696
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by SI on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:44 pm

    RandomSil wrote:Oh yeah at the moment there is no filter set. I think the majority of users are adult enough to not worry about.

    And we can say incumbent, McManus, Cunt.. Sorry I mean Gallen.

    Oh and Milchcow, I looked into that. I can't currently find a way to go to the last seen post. However I will look into it more. Are you logged in when on mobile?

    Laughing

    That laughing emoticon is one of the few disappointments with this forum. That and the fact Henchy found it Very Happy

    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1523
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Beast From The Big East on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:36 pm

    @SI wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:Oh yeah at the moment there is no filter set. I think the majority of users are adult enough to not worry about.

    And we can say incumbent, McManus, Cunt.. Sorry I mean Gallen.

    Oh and Milchcow, I looked into that. I can't currently find a way to go to the last seen post. However I will look into it more. Are you logged in when on mobile?

    Laughing  

    That laughing emoticon is one of the few disappointments with this forum.  That and the fact Henchy found it Very Happy

    That laughing emoticon just looks creepy. But on the plus side there are now a lot more emoticons to use when discussing issues with the nrl. such as Sleep for when Sanjay and Gupta fuck up the fantasy scoring and we have to wait 2 days for them to fix it.

    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1523
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Beast From The Big East on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:42 pm

    RandomSil wrote:Also feel free to post a match thread for tonight anyone. I will have work so unable to do that.

    Match thread all done.

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 7885
    Reputation : 1112
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Sportal Down?!?!?!

    Post by Bren on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:57 pm

    Ya boy Beau Adam is in the house. Anyone going to congratulate me on my performance last night? You thought I was brilliant during the game you should have seen me in the bedroom afterwards. The missus got absolutely smashed.

      Current date/time is Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:09 pm