NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Anthony Mundine explains why he’s better than Jarryd Hayne

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Anthony Mundine explains why he’s better than Jarryd Hayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony Mundine explains why he’s better than Jarryd Hayne

Post by standard-issue Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Krump wrote:
    SI wrote:Mundine's greatest ever highlight was that interview where he spoke for Ferguson.  Not beacause of what Mundine said or did, but because he managed to make Ferguson look like an even bigger cock than he already did.

Fucking bobblehead cunt.
    Isn't that where bobblehead came from? Sitting beside Mundine nodding away like he's had serious brain trauma.

Yep, that's where it started.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Anthony Mundine explains why he’s better than Jarryd Hayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthony Mundine explains why he’s better than Jarryd Hayne

Post by dasherhalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Wouldn't Israel Folau rate up there pretty well? I mean - AFL wasn't his best stint, but he didn't suck as much as K-Hunt. Hard to argue he isn't in the top echelon in Rugby, and he certainly left at the top in League.

McFlogchops

Post by McFlogchops Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:54 pm

ryno_ wrote:

Yeah, and how many drunks has Hayne grabbed from a barstool and flogged in the ring and called it a "main event" and a "professional fight"? None. 1-0 Mundine.

So Sven Ottke, Manny Siaca, Lester Ellis, Mikkel Kessler, Danny Geale, Danny Green etc are drunks?
    I get it people think he is a dickhead, but his boxing achievements are up there with the best we have produced.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:09 pm

McFlogchops wrote:

So Sven Ottke, Manny Siaca, Lester Ellis, Mikkel Kessler, Danny Geale, Danny Green etc are drunks?
    I get it people think he is a dickhead, but his boxing achievements are up there with the best we have produced.

Of those who weren't drunks how many beat him ? Ottke, Kessler, Geale, Siaca. So he beat Ellis at the end of his career and he's better than Green. That's his claim to fame ? When there are 6 different boxing organizations all with there own title. It's not hard to hold half a dozen in your career.

Mundine Vs Ottke

Anthony Mundine explains why he’s better than Jarryd Hayne - Page 2 271880-mundine-ottke
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:13 pm

McFlogchops wrote:

Darren Obah? Lester Ellis? I think they had a combined age of 140 when Mundine fought them.
    McFlogchops

Post by McFlogchops Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:30 am

He's also beaten Geale.

As I said, I understand the Mundine hate. It just clouds people's judgement.
    I never mentioned Darren Obah. That guy was a hack.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 am