NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Mitch's Meltdown

    Share
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:22 pm

    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #36 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:44:19 AM
    Originally Posted by: krump 
    Spot on J-unit. Sportal is the worst run league forum around, the only point of difference it has is the fact it's lightly modded. If it comes down to only pure talk about league there won't be enough activity to keep posters coming back


    You say this but I clearly remember the day when the storm salary cap scandal broke and we have over 600 posters on the forum talking about it. Why, because sportal talked about rugby league.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #37 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:45:44 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    You say this but I clearly remember the day when the storm salary cap scandal broke and we have over 600 posters on the forum talking about it. Why, because sportal talked about rugby league.


    While we're in the past have you heard of a show called Friends? This new thing called MySpace?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #38 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:48:16 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    You say this but I clearly remember the day when the storm salary cap scandal broke and we have over 600 posters on the forum talking about it. Why, because sportal talked about rugby league.


    Maybe thats got something to do with the fact that most posters can't even start threads about league? Now you've banned the one person who does. You need a dose of reality mate.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #39 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 10:51:43 AM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    hi hench, mitch here 

    you still getting banned everytime I see you or one of your stupid alts.



    Make your move.  

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    CLACK BOCKS

    Seasoned Campaigner
    Member
     
    Join: 23/05/2012
    Posts: 1,127
    Location: DT '12 = 512. DT '13 = 1,077 Fant '14 = 472, DT '14 = 702
    #40 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 11:11:29 AM
    While I drink my coffee I'll throw my 2 cents in.

    Banning is pretty ineffectual as this lot seems to have the time to put together new accounts. 

    If a poster has a problem with what someone is posting, they can block them themselves. The rest can just sit back and waste our own time reading through what we know will be mindless ranting

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    QUICK REPLY
    SHOW QUICK REPLY
    RSS FEED | ATOM FEED
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #41 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 11:19:51 AM
    Predictably Mitch has left, we'll see him again on Friday.
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #42 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 11:25:07 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett 
    "Its a ***king rugby league forum. Talk about rugby league for ***k sakes. Its not ***king hard."

    Mitch's last posts;
    1 FIFA related post.
     
    1 taxidermy post in reply to Stew
    1 post about golden axe
     
    1 reply giving 50 ****
     
    1 about someone being an accountant
     
    1 post about making Ben Hunt captain
     

    Not exactly leading by example are you? If "it's not ***king hard" why did you struggle?




    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #43 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 11:35:25 AM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett 
    Predictably Mitch has left, we'll see him again on Friday.


    So he'll start creating game threads?
     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #44 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 11:37:10 AM
    Originally Posted by: thehench 
    So he'll start creating game threads? 


      
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #45 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 11:39:26 AM
    You should ban Mitch.
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #46 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 11:43:58 AM
    The irony is the ENTIRE rest of the forum has actually died. But apparently it's the current League thread posters fault  . 

    Mitch, seriously, get a ***king grip. The only thing keeping the Sportal threads still alive IS the current crop of posters. I too wish it was like it was when I first found it, but it isn't like that anymore because of the lack of admin/tech support from a couple of years ago.
     

    If you personally don't like it then don't come back. SIMPLE. I'd rather someone like you who contributes next to nothing was lost to the forum then the regular every day posters you are trying to ban.
     

    SPortal will never be like it used to be. And that is because of Sportal itself. As Honeysett said, there isn't even a link to the forums anymore and Sportal have said they have abandoned it. It is a miracle it is still here at all. And you can thank the current posters for it still being alive.

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    MILCHCOW 

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 24/01/2014
    Posts: 2,633
    #47 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 12:06:13 PM

    Whilst I rarely read the non-fantasy threads because of all the dick-measuring contests go on I don't see what banning people is going to achieve.

    Now the non fantasy threads will go from 4-5 people arguing with themselves to 1-2 people watching tumbleweed go by.

    The mods here have one job, which is to keep the rubbish flame wars out of the fantasy thread (and I guess any other thread people want to take seriously, should it exist)


    PS There is an "hide user posts" button on the forum, its pretty easy to spend your life ignoring the ****py alts

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #48 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 12:17:30 PM
    Can mods do IP checks?
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    DIP

    Legend
    Member
     
    Join: 21/05/2008
    Posts: 7,544
    Location: Queensland
    #49 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 12:17:36 PM
    Handing out bans on Sportal at the moment is a bit like banning players from country football teams. You know you probably should, but while only 15 players are actually turning up on match day, you can't ban the half a dozen people who don't turn up to training. 

    When the numbers are up a fair bit, then you can be a bit tighter with what you enforce.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    BEAST FROM THE BIG EAST

    Seasoned Campaigner
    Newbie
     
    Join: 6/02/2015
    Posts: 1,514

    Location: New Zealand
    #50 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 12:18:45 PM
    I know I'm only new to the forum and usually only post in the fantasy thread so my opinion won't really hold much weight here but figured I'd throw in my $0.02.

    Do fiddy, hench, KFP and their various alts sometimes disrupt the forum with the garbage they spit out that usually follows a broncos vs dragons, a bet, or an I'll track you down and beat you up comment? Yes. Does it have such a huge impact that it ruins the entire forum? No. Does anyone ever really take anything fiddy says seriously? No. I'm all for monitoring it more tightly if that's what you guys as the mods want but to basically take out a fair chunk of consistent posters who keep threads ticking along just because you had enough with some off topic **** is a bit harsh in my opinion. Just let them back, give them a PM if you want that basically says you have the sizzler thread to start **** in and let them loose in there to sort out arguments and you guys can monitor that till your hearts content, no baiting or clear targeting of each other in other threads or you get banned for good, do you agree to this. If they agree then let them in, if not then ban them for good if you want. They only really have issues with each other. Fiddy may/may not have serious issues but it is clear to everyone what he does/doesn't like and it usually involves the broncos brigade. Hench and KFP just like stirring **** and baiting fiddy into an outburst. No other posters have really had issues with them and if they had then it is all generally light hearted banter. People will always run into people that they just have problems with. Give them the sizzler thread to sort out issues and let everyone know what goes on there. If the 'league talk only' people don't want to hear/see it then they don't venture into that thread. Pretty simple if you ask me

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #51 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 12:43:12 PM
    Should Stew be allowed to return?
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:23 pm

    OZ SPORT MAD

    Hall of Famer
    Member
     
    Join: 22/11/2008
    Posts: 11,140
    Location: Gold Coast
    #52 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 12:45:06 PM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue 
    The irony is the ENTIRE rest of the forum has actually died. But apparently it's the current League thread posters fault  . 

    Mitch, seriously, get a ***king grip. The only thing keeping the Sportal threads still alive IS the current crop of posters. I too wish it was like it was when I first found it, but it isn't like that anymore because of the lack of admin/tech support from a couple of years ago.
     

    If you personally don't like it then don't come back. SIMPLE. I'd rather someone like you who contributes next to nothing was lost to the forum then the regular every day posters you are trying to ban.
     

    SPortal will never be like it used to be. And that is because of Sportal itself. As Honeysett said, there isn't even a link to the forums anymore and Sportal have said they have abandoned it. It is a miracle it is still here at all. And you can thank the current posters for it still being alive.



    I'm all for a bit of banter SI.......and Ronald is normally OK to wind up for a bit but I do probably think his prolific sooking and Hench's prolific attention seeking detract from the forum and add to the general problems you've identified above.

    Don't give a **** if they aren't banned but it's certainly not going to 'destroy the forum' if they are.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    SCOOBIE

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 25/04/2005
    Posts: 6,840
    Location: Rothwell
    #53 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:07:34 PM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue 
    The irony is the ENTIRE rest of the forum has actually died. But apparently it's the current League thread posters fault  . 

    Mitch, seriously, get a ***king grip. The only thing keeping the Sportal threads still alive IS the current crop of posters. I too wish it was like it was when I first found it, but it isn't like that anymore because of the lack of admin/tech support from a couple of years ago.
     

    If you personally don't like it then don't come back. SIMPLE. I'd rather someone like you who contributes next to nothing was lost to the forum then the regular every day posters you are trying to ban.
     

    SPortal will never be like it used to be. And that is because of Sportal itself. As Honeysett said, there isn't even a link to the forums anymore and Sportal have said they have abandoned it. It is a miracle it is still here at all. And you can thank the current posters for it still being alive.



    Those of us who have been here for literally years remember that Sportal used to be firing, a really busy forum. After the 06 FIFA World Cup, someone hacked Sportal and sent it to hell. They started again, and a few years after the same thing happened. The fact that users who are banned can simply create alternate user names has always seemed counter productive.

    The fact that it is still here is, as you put it, a miracle, and is kept alive by the current (very small) group of members.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    BRONCOS/LIVERPOOL

    Hall of Famer
    Moderator
     
    Join: 2/07/2007
    Posts: 10,027
    Location: Rabbitohs....Pride Of The League
    #54 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:07:47 PM
    Mitch is probabaly having a bad day and going on a bit of a power trip. I gave up caring about being a pedantic moderator a long time ago when i realised it was a losing battle.


    Edited by user Monday, 24 August 2015 1:09:22 PM  | Reason: Not specified
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #55 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:20:25 PM
    My team, The Gumbies......are killing it in NRL fantasy. I'm 65th currently and making all the other 107 Sportal teams look like amateurs.

    My real side, the Pride of the League....are a great team and the current Premiers, World Champs, 9's champs and Charity Shield holders.

    Unprecedented on both counts. Just saying.

    Ban away fatso....you think if I really wanted to be here, I wouldn't have rubbed your stupid nose in at last year when the Rabbits swept all before them?

    No, I'm here to brag in the Fantasy thread.....and the wombats haven't even realise they can't remove me yet
      

    So, every time they log on to Fantasy...they see I'm flogging them and it gives me great joy. My minions
      

    Ban away ***knuckle. Better still....why don't you just ***k off? You add nothing whatsoever and have probably ruined the entire forum.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #56 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:39:08 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Forum existed well and truly before they posted on here
    Basically, the need to start getting the message that this **** shouldn't be tolerated and other posters are not posting here anymore because of it



    I existed before you looked like posting.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #57 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:40:17 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    I existed before you looked like posting.


    Give 'em hell, Wombat.
     

    Mitch is an absolute punk.
     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #58 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:45:15 PM
    Originally Posted by: oz sport mad 
    I'd cop letting KFP off the list but as far as I'm concerned Mitch did the right thing by banning Rabbit v2 and that attention seeker Hench.

    As some of you blokes have said, Sportal's lack of promotion and maintenance is the reason most of the posters have left the forum and banning those two ***kwits isn't going to make a shred of difference with regards to whether the forum continues to die.

    Just because their rubbish is prolific doesn't mean it is keeping the forum ticking over.



    I am gong to tell you this once more...because you are simple, I'll keep it that way.

    50 shades is not me, Ron Hall, nor is he Rabbit. 50 shades may be a good mimic, who uses many of rabbits phrases and terms, but if you had half a brain you would know who it is. I think you really do, but your keep referring to him as Ronald. He isn't. I am. Regardless, it is posters like him who keep the place ticking over. You, however, add nothing except scorn for posters that don't suck the Bonzos arse. You are a sorry little man.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    SURMON1

    Stalwart
    Member
     
    Join: 18/04/2010
    Posts: 5,749
    Location: Gladstone
    #59 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:54:10 PM
    might be biased given my run-ins with fiddy, but there was a perfect mix of footy talk & off-topic banter when fiddy went into hiding last week... this forum is at its worst when fiddy & hench go chasing each other into every thread on the front page.
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #60 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:55:03 PM
    Your excused wombat as long as your post about rugby league (which is what you mainly do anyways)
    For someone who isn't on a lot honeysett, I seem to be do a lot of banning today. I bet Hench must be sooking deluxe on your twitter today or have you gotten over the **** remarks he made last week
     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
     
    QUICK REPLY
    SHOW QUICK REPLY
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #61 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:55:49 PM
    Someone deleted my post to Mitch 

    I wonder who?

    Bottom line.......Mitch STFU. If you don't love it. leave.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #62 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:58:38 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Your excused wombat as long as your post about rugby league (which is what you mainly do anyways)
    For someone who isn't on a lot honeysett, I seem to be do a lot of banning today. I bet Hench must be sooking deluxe on your twitter today or have you gotten over the **** remarks he made last week
     


    You're like bad weather, eventually you'll fuck off and everyone can enjoy themselves again.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #63 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 1:59:22 PM
    I noticed some posts had gone missing. 

    How convenient for Mitch.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #64 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:01:10 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Your


    You're.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
     
    THE J-UNIT 1988

    Stalwart
    Member
     
    Join: 22/07/2011
    Posts: 4,724

    Location: In Saint-AB's Fantasies
    #65 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:02:48 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    I am gong to tell you this once more...because you are simple, I'll keep it that way.

    50 shades is not me, Ron Hall, nor is he Rabbit. 50 shades may be a good mimic, who uses many of rabbits phrases and terms, but if you had half a brain you would know who it is. I think you really do, but your keep referring to him as Ronald. He isn't. I am. Regardless, it is posters like him who keep the place ticking over. You, however, add nothing except scorn for posters that don't suck the Bonzos arse. You are a sorry little man.



    I've been told that apparently 50's original account was Ray Parlour. Can anyone confirm if that is correct?!? I think I remember that name from when I first joined Sportal...

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:25 pm

    THE J-UNIT 1988

    Stalwart
    Member
     
    Join: 22/07/2011
    Posts: 4,724

    Location: In Saint-AB's Fantasies
    #66 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:03:41 PM
    Nice to have you back Rabs. How did you end up getting past the IP block on your account?!?
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #67 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:04:29 PM
    It's not Rabbit.

    That's the joke.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    OZ SPORT MAD

    Hall of Famer
    Member
     
    Join: 22/11/2008
    Posts: 11,140
    Location: Gold Coast
    #68 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:05:06 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    I am gong to tell you this once more...because you are simple, I'll keep it that way.

    50 shades is not me, Ron Hall, nor is he Rabbit. 50 shades may be a good mimic, who uses many of rabbits phrases and terms, but if you had half a brain you would know who it is. I think you really do, but your keep referring to him as Ronald. He isn't. I am. Regardless, it is posters like him who keep the place ticking over. You, however, add nothing except scorn for posters that don't suck the Bonzos arse. You are a sorry little man.



    And I'll tell you once more......I don't give a ****.

    All I know is that Fiddy isn't Ray Parlour and that he is prone to the following embarrassing traits:

    - sooking when things don't go his way
    - thinking he is more important than he is
    - desperately seeking to be appointed as a mod

    Other similarities like threatening to punch on and compulsive lying I don't mind, as it is somewhat humerous.

    Anyway if you really are Ronald (and similarly I don't give a ****), you also possess these common traits, hence why I consistently refer to Fiddy as Ronald.

    For all I know (or care) you are all one and the same and simply have a multiple personality disorder to go with your extensive list of other mental retardation's.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #69 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:06:39 PM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett 
    You're like bad weather, eventually you'll fuck off and everyone can enjoy themselves again.


    Just wondering, who is batting and who is receiving out of you and hench. I mean we know you like receiving but your have a bit of power over him so you might be batting for once in your life.

    Edited by user Monday, 24 August 2015 2:07:44 PM  | Reason: Not specified
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    DIP

    Legend
    Member
     
    Join: 21/05/2008
    Posts: 7,544
    Location: Queensland
    #70 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:09:01 PM
    Is it possible that Mitch has conceded his bet to Fiddy re being a moderator, and given the problems with admin, just given him his login, so it is actually Fiddy doing the banning (as he promised to do in another thread)?
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #71 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:11:37 PM
    Originally Posted by: Dip 
    Is it possible that Mitch has conceded his bet to Fiddy re being a moderator, and given the problems with admin, just given him his login, so it is actually Fiddy doing the banning (as he promised to do in another thread)?


    I'm strongly considering just that
    I mean, cant get any worse can it?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    OZ SPORT MAD

    Hall of Famer
    Member
     
    Join: 22/11/2008
    Posts: 11,140
    Location: Gold Coast
    #72 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:12:16 PM
    Originally Posted by: Dip 
    Is it possible that Mitch has conceded his bet to Fiddy re being a moderator, and given the problems with admin, just given him his login, so it is actually Fiddy doing the banning (as he promised to do in another thread)?


    It's certainly possible.

    However, as you can see from his location, this isn't the first time young mitchell has gone the way of the iron fist.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    CLACK BOCKS

    Seasoned Campaigner
    Member
     
    Join: 23/05/2012
    Posts: 1,127
    Location: DT '12 = 512. DT '13 = 1,077 Fant '14 = 472, DT '14 = 702
    #73 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:13:41 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Just wondering, who is batting and who is receiving out of you and hench. I mean we know you like receiving but your have a bit of power over him so you might be batting for once in your life.


    That doesn't read like something a moderator should be saying

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #74 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:14:11 PM
    Or maybe I give my account to rabbit
    Im sure he would have a few choice words for the forum

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #75 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:16:36 PM
    Originally Posted by: oz sport mad 
    And I'll tell you once more......I don't give a ****.

    All I know is that Fiddy isn't Ray Parlour and that he is prone to the following embarrassing traits:

    - sooking when things don't go his way
    - thinking he is more important than he is
    - desperately seeking to be appointed as a mod

    Other similarities like threatening to punch on and compulsive lying I don't mind, as it is somewhat humerous.

    Anyway if you really are Ronald (and similarly I don't give a ****), you also possess these common traits, hence why I consistently refer to Fiddy as Ronald.

    For all I know (or care) you are all one and the same and simply have a multiple personality disorder to go with your extensive list of other mental retardation's.



    So, in other words, you now admit what a twit you have looked for the past 2 years.
     

    Fair enough little fella. I remember Ray Parlour ripping you a new one so many times it went past being funny. He has continued on in my absence and only a person of low intellect, such as yourself, couldn't see that. Everyone else did.

    I'm only here to gloat about my fantasy team really and to catch up on what was happening around here.

    I see, not much. Same dopes. Everyone else leaves.

    I'll give it until the end of the year when I've wrapped up the Sportal SUG and Souths have won back to back premierships...........to see if I have new post rights.
     

    If not, I'm off again.

    The forum needs me way more than I will EVER need it. That is obvious.

    Look at the traffic increase since Wombat returned? Other posters like J Unit and a few other notables are back. Suck it up kid.

    I am on multiple forums and Facebook pages. Everyone knows my name is Ron Hall. You can have my Facebook link if you want it. I have nothing to hide.

    It is a privilege for you to have me attend here. Anyone with half a clue knows that.
     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #76 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:17:31 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Just wondering, who is batting and who is receiving out of you and hench. I mean we know you like receiving but your have a bit of power over him so you might be batting for once in your life.


    This isn't allowed. Even in a joking manner.
     

    To be fair, you do only post here once a ***king month.
     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #77 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:19:24 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Just wondering, who is batting and who is receiving out of you and hench. I mean we know you like receiving but your have a bit of power over him so you might be batting for once in your life.


    This is how ****phobic one of your posts looks after an edit? Ban yourself ****head

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #78 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:23:59 PM
    Originally Posted by: The J-Unit 1988 
    Nice to have you back Rabs. How did you end up getting past the IP block on your account?!?


    There is no such thing as an IP block with proxys, but I couldn't be ***ked.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #79 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:25:45 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Just wondering, who is batting and who is receiving out of you and hench. I mean we know you like receiving but your have a bit of power over him so you might be batting for once in your life.


    Swing and a miss.
     

    Are you angry at life today because your missus got sick of your hairy c cups?
     

    Further proving yourself to be stuck back in time.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #80 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:30:07 PM
    Originally Posted by: Honeysett 
    Swing and a miss. 

    Are you angry at life today because your missus got sick of your hairy c cups?
     

    Further proving yourself to be stuck back in time.



    It could be that or maybe there's another issue, he certainly seems to be overcompensating for something.
    OZ SPORT MAD

    Hall of Famer
    Member
     
    Join: 22/11/2008
    Posts: 11,140
    Location: Gold Coast
    #81 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:31:18 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    So, in other words, you now admit what a twit you have looked for the past 2 years. 

    Fair enough little fella. I remember Ray Parlour ripping you a new one so many times it went past being funny. He has continued on in my absence and only a person of low intellect, such as yourself, couldn't see that. Everyone else did.

    I'm only here to gloat about my fantasy team really and to catch up on what was happening around here.

    I see, not much. Same dopes. Everyone else leaves.

    I'll give it until the end of the year when I've wrapped up the Sportal SUG and Souths have won back to back premierships...........to see if I have new post rights.
     

    If not, I'm off again.

    The forum needs me way more than I will EVER need it. That is obvious.

    Look at the traffic increase since Wombat returned? Other posters like J Unit and a few other notables are back. Suck it up kid.

    I am on multiple forums and Facebook pages. Everyone knows my name is Ron Hall. You can have my Facebook link if you want it. I have nothing to hide.

    It is a privilege for you to have me attend here. Anyone with half a clue knows that.
     


    Well after such a poor attempt at trolling, maybe you aren't Ronald/Fiddy after all

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #82 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:31:20 PM
    Originally Posted by: krump 
    It could be that or maybe there's another issue, he certainly seems to be overcompensating for something.


    Now I get it, your one of his fairies. Apparently ive got cronies so Honeysett can have sissys seeing how he is one.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #83 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:35:11 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Now I get it, your one of his fairies. Apparently ive got cronies so Honeysett can have sissys seeing how he is one.


    Keep digging champ. Your more offensive then the guys you banned put together, at least they're just trying to liven the place up. You on the other hand are genuinely offensive on purpose

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #84 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:37:52 PM
    Mitch is actually building up to a Muzza-esque meltdown.
    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    OZ SPORT MAD

    Hall of Famer
    Member
     
    Join: 22/11/2008
    Posts: 11,140
    Location: Gold Coast
    #85 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:39:38 PM
    Originally Posted by: krump 
    Keep digging champ. Your more offensive then the guys you banned put together, at least they're just trying to liven the place up. You on the other hand are genuinely offensive on purpose


    Blatantly disregarding grammar like this is even one step more offensive than mitch's ****phobic slurs.....

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #86 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:40:15 PM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue 
    Mitch is actually building up to a Muzza-esque meltdown.


    ah buddy, gloves are off now
    honeysett wants to protect his fairies, he is in the group aswell then.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #87 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:40:45 PM
    seeing how my question still hasn't been answered, lets start a poll
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:26 pm

    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #87 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:40:45 PM
    seeing how my question still hasn't been answered, lets start a poll
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #88 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:40:55 PM
    Originally Posted by: oz sport mad 
    Blatantly disregarding grammar like this is even one step more offensive than mitch's ****phobic slurs.....


    Totes soz

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #89 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:41:05 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Now I get it, your one of his fairies. Apparently ive got cronies so Honeysett can have sissys seeing how he is one.


    Honeysett deserves the support and praise that is coming his way on here. He has helped hold the forum together and keep all the wonderful and not so wonderful posters left. You on the other hand, have contributed next to nothing on here the last year or 2. Now all of a sudden you feel it is your right to go around banning every second poster.

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #90 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:43:35 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    seeing how my question still hasn't been answered, lets start a poll


    You realise you need to unban everyone for them to vote right. Or is this not a democracy?

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #91 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:43:59 PM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue 
    Honeysett deserves the support and praise that is coming his way on here. He has helped hold the forum together and keep all the wonderful and not so wonderful posters left. You on the other hand, have contributed next to nothing on here the last year or 2. Now all of a sudden you feel it is your right to go around banning every second poster.


    Didn't realised hench, KFP and fiddy were every second poster? Hmmmmmmmm

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #92 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:44:26 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    ah buddy, gloves are off now
    honeysett wants to protect his fairies, he is in the group aswell then.



    High school level attempt at humour fails on its face. A bit lonely today?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #93 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:44:40 PM
     I'm back 
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #94 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:46:31 PM
    Where did anyone say you have cronies? 
    You should change the poll to wether or not Mitch should ***k off

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #95 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:48:15 PM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue 
    Honeysett deserves the support and praise that is coming his way on here. He has helped hold the forum together and keep all the wonderful and not so wonderful posters left. You on the other hand, have contributed next to nothing on here the last year or 2. Now all of a sudden you feel it is your right to go around banning every second poster.


    Haha I'm all good mate. *** jokes to a straight bloke really cut me deep, I might need awhile to recover from them.
     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #96 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:48:19 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    Didn't realised hench, KFP and fiddy were every second poster? Hmmmmmmmm


    You ARE actually having a melt down aren't you? Why?

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #97 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:49:35 PM
    Originally Posted by: krump 
    Where did anyone say you have cronies? 
    You should change the poll to wether or not Mitch should ***k off



    are you jealous that you didn't make the poll? I know your secretly pining for him but hench has him under his thumb now princess

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #98 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:50:04 PM
    This thread will look great on his resume to be a mod over at the Broncos forum.
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    OZ SPORT MAD

    Hall of Famer
    Member
     
    Join: 22/11/2008
    Posts: 11,140
    Location: Gold Coast
    #99 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:51:50 PM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue 
    You ARE actually having a melt down aren't you? Why?


    FFS don't interrupt it SI.
    He is single-handedly saving the forum here mate.

    The place hasn't had this sort of traffic since the last time Ronald had a melt down.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    LEWIS06 

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 25/05/2014
    Posts: 230
    Location: Newcastle
    #100 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:52:56 PM
    And Mitch wonders why no one takes his side. Ever. 

    And learn the difference between your and you're, ****head.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
     
    QUICK REPLY
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #101 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:53:26 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    are you jealous that you didn't make the poll? I know your secretly pining for him but hench has him under his thumb now princess


    I've never witnessed an online meltdown by a real person before this is great. I've gotta go and get ready for my hot date tonight but I'll be back later to see the extent of your stupidity.

    Did you want me to say hi to your sister for you?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     

    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #102 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:54:18 PM
    What about a match up? In the ring.

    "Aaaaaand in the Bluuueee corner, we have the lip-pierced, hipster gangsta from the west.......Shane, the main man, Hoooonneeeeysettt!" Shane's record reads 4 bouts - 2 wins, 2 losses, 3 draws. He has a problem with logic. A very promising up and comer though, wouldn't you say Johnny.....if he wasn't so hip."

    "Aaaaaaand in the Red corner, we have the snotty nosed accountant from NSW's great western plains..........Mitch, the fat man, two two!! Undefeated in 1 bout, the fatman showed enormous promise against the wily Rabbit in his first professional encounter".
     

    "He looks out of his depth here, John".

    Screen goes blank
     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:26 pm

    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #103 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:54:23 PM
    Originally Posted by: oz sport mad 
    FFS don't interrupt it SI.
    He is single-handedly saving the forum here mate.

    The place hasn't had this sort of traffic since the last time Ronald had a melt down.



     Apologies, carry on Muz...I mean Mitch.
    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #104 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:54:51 PM
    Can someone please refer me to the rugby league related threads please? 

    kthnxbye

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #105 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:54:55 PM
    Originally Posted by: krump 
    I've never witnessed an online meltdown by a real person before this is great. I've gotta go and get ready for my hot date tonight but I'll be back later to see the extent of your stupidity.

    Did you want me to say hi to your sister for you?



    yes please do

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    THEHENCH 

    Trendsetter
    Member
     
    Join: 17/06/2013
    Posts: 6,574
    Location: Inala via Beenleigh
    #106 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:55:22 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    What about a match up? In the ring.

    "Aaaaaand in the Bluuueee corner, we have the lip-pierced, hipster gangsta from the west.......Shane, the main man, Hoooonneeeeysettt!" Shane's record reads 4 bouts - 2 wins, 2 losses, 3 draws. He has a problem with logic. A very promising up and comer though, wouldn't you say Johnny.....if he wasn't so hip."

    "Aaaaaaand in the Red corner, we have the snotty nosed accountant from NSW's great western plains..........Mitch, the fat man, two two!! Undefeated in 1 bout, the fatman showed enormous promise against the wily Rabbit in his first professional encounter".
     

    "He looks out of his depth here, John".

    Screen goes blank
     


    Doesn't your son box?
     



    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #107 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:56:21 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    What about a match up? In the ring.

    "Aaaaaand in the Bluuueee corner, we have the lip-pierced, hipster gangsta from the west.......Shane, the main man, Hoooonneeeeysettt!" Shane's record reads 4 bouts - 2 wins, 2 losses, 3 draws. He has a problem with logic. A very promising up and comer though, wouldn't you say Johnny.....if he wasn't so hip."

    "Aaaaaaand in the Red corner, we have the snotty nosed accountant from NSW's great western plains..........Mitch, the fat man, two two!! Undefeated in 1 bout, the fatman showed enormous promise against the wily Rabbit in his first professional encounter".
     

    "He looks out of his depth here, John".

    Screen goes blank
     


    It's been a long time since I've laughed that hard

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #108 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:56:57 PM
    Originally Posted by: standard-issue 
    You ARE actually having a melt down aren't you? Why?


     
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #109 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 2:59:54 PM
    There was a ban Mitch poll up for a second. Wonder where it went?
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    PAINEXPRESS

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/06/2014
    Posts: 421
    Location: Brisbane
    #110 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:00:37 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    What about a match up? In the ring.

    "Aaaaaand in the Bluuueee corner, we have the lip-pierced, hipster gangsta from the west.......Shane, the main man, Hoooonneeeeysettt!" Shane's record reads 4 bouts - 2 wins, 2 losses, 3 draws. He has a problem with logic. A very promising up and comer though, wouldn't you say Johnny.....if he wasn't so hip."

    "Aaaaaaand in the Red corner, we have the snotty nosed accountant from NSW's great western plains..........Mitch, the fat man, two two!! Undefeated in 1 bout, the fatman showed enormous promise against the wily Rabbit in his first professional encounter".
     

    "He looks out of his depth here, John".

    Screen goes blank
     


    That's champagne comedy!

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    HONEYSETT

    Stalwart
    Member, Moderator
    Join: 28/05/2009
    Posts: 5,639

    Location: Scarborough Beach.
    #111 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:04:38 PM
    The only vote is your own, nice attempt at comedy but like moderating leave it to someone more qualified. 

    C Cups got broken up with, must be hard on him.

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM TWITTERREPORT
     
    WOMBAT

    Rookie
    Newbie
     
    Join: 14/01/2006
    Posts: 315
    Location: The Gumbies
    #112 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:10:56 PM
    Originally Posted by: thehench 
    Doesn't your son box? 


    I did. I fought golden gloves. You've seen a couple of trophies. I had 37 amateur bouts. My eldest son did as well. My youngest is a practising black belt in martial arts. My name is Ron Hall, the cousin and boxing partner of the Australian middleweight champion, David. I boxed at Cabramatta Police Boys club with notables such as Rocky Gattelari towards the end of his career. I was very good, but decided I could make more money in the corporate world. And I have. Same with league. I played Flegg, Matthews and Ball. I currently own the largest company in its field in QLD.

    What have you done, apart from being a forum wannabe?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #113 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:15:15 PM
    The ***kwit has banned Milchcow
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    MITCH222

    Guru
    Moderator, Member
    Join: 4/07/2009
    Posts: 15,233
    Location: learning the way of the iron fist
    #114 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:18:05 PM
    Originally Posted by: Wombat 
    I did. I fought golden gloves. You've seen a couple of trophies. I had 37 amateur bouts. My eldest son did as well. My youngest is a practising black belt in martial arts. My name is Ron Hall, the cousin and boxing partner of the Australian middleweight champion, David. I boxed at Cabramatta Police Boys club with notables such as Rocky Gattelari towards the end of his career. I was very good, but decided I could make more money in the corporate world. And I have. Same with league. I played Flegg, Matthews and Ball. I currently own the largest company in its field in QLD.

    What have you done, apart from being a forum wannabe?



    is batting with Honeysett an accomplishment for him?

    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #115 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:18:15 PM
    Originally Posted by: krump 
    The ***kwit has banned Milchcow


    Just heard that as well. What the ***k, when has Milchy ever NOT talked footy/Fantasy.

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    STANDARD-ISSUE

    Guru
    Member
     
    Join: 10/05/2012
    Posts: 13,573
    Location: QUEENSLANDER!
    #116 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:19:10 PM
    Originally Posted by: mitch222 
    is batting with Honeysett an accomplishment for him?


    What is actually wrong Mitch? What bought this on?

    RETWEET EDIT DELETE QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    REPORT
     
    PETER WALLACE REINCARNATED

    Newbie
    Member
     
    Join: 5/09/2012
    Posts: 3
    Location: On a plane to Townsville for the Finals!
    #117 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:19:20 PM
    No wonder Mitch is cranky, it's either

    A: he must have finally looked at himself in the mirror.
     
    B: must officially not be able to look down and see his ****
     

    Unban 50 Shades now you fat ***k and go buy some Kleenex you sook


    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    PETER WALLACE REINCARNATED

    Newbie
    Member
     
    Join: 5/09/2012
    Posts: 3
    Location: On a plane to Townsville for the Finals!
    #118 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:20:24 PM
    ***k your ugly
    RETWEET QUOTE MULTI-QUOTE
    PM REPORT
     
    KRUMP

    Leadership Group
    Newbie
     
    Join: 3/12/2013
    Posts: 1,725

    Location: On the way to gamblers anonymous
    #119 Posted : Monday, 24 August 2015 3:23:12 PM
    At least if he's on here going nuts he's not doing it to family/loved ones. Does your health insurance cover psychiatric care Mitch.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:31 pm

    Sorry lads, best I could do without spending hours re-formatting everything.  If you work out that the quotes are normally first just under "blah blah wrote" then it starts making sense.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like any of the memes or photo will post.  I missed the last page or so as Mitch went and deleted it after that  Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:38 pm

    Also Mitch being a shit cunt was deleting posts as quick as we could type so a bit of it's missing.
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes

    Posts : 2595
    Reputation : 343
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:26 pm

    Good work Standard! Good to chuckle over
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2394
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:53 am

    Great way to start the day. thanks SI
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2394
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:47 am

    FFS don't interrupt it SI.
    He is single-handedly saving the forum here mate.

    The place hasn't had this sort of traffic since the last time Ronald had a melt down.

    OSM with the post of the year right there Lol
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Bren on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:09 am

    SI posts the Meltdown. That in itself is a miracle. Congratulations and Thankyou SI
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Bren on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:43 am

    Honeysett makes me laugh often but the hairy c cups comment. Gold.
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4221
    Reputation : 956
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:29 am

    I think we can safely say I won that match. Improving my record haha
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 700
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by ryno_ on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:38 am

    The hairy C-Cups thing? Lost my shit.

    Wish the pictures would post.
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Bren on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:46 am

    @ryno_ wrote:The hairy C-Cups thing? Lost my shit.

    Wish the pictures would post.

    What? You want more photos of hairy c cups? Shocked
    avatar
    ryno_

    Posts : 700
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by ryno_ on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:04 am

    @Bren wrote:

    What? You want more photos of hairy c cups? :shock:

    Mate, im on day 23 of my work roster. C-Cups are C-Cups.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2394
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:07 am

    @ryno_ wrote:

    Mate, im on day 23 of my work roster. C-Cups are C-Cups.
    Lol
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes

    Posts : 2595
    Reputation : 343
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:13 am

    @ryno_ wrote:

    Mate, im on day 23 of my work roster. C-Cups are C-Cups.


    lol!
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7542
    Reputation : 877
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:27 am

    @ryno_ wrote:
    @Bren wrote:

    What? You want more photos of hairy c cups? Shocked

    Mate, im on day 23 of my work roster. C-Cups are C-Cups.

    Laughing

    All the good LOL's were already taken so had to revert to this one, although I think the seedy one is on point here  Very Happy
    avatar
    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 8722
    Reputation : 1443
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: Mitch's Meltdown

    Post by Bren on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:39 am

    @SI wrote:

    Laughing

    All the good LOL's were already taken so had to revert to this one, although I think the seedy one is on point here  Very Happy

    This forum needs a motorboat Emoticon Idea

      Current date/time is Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 am