NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Ultimate Footy

    Share
    avatar
    quicksand

    Posts : 314
    Reputation : 56
    Join date : 2015-09-26
    Location : Philippines

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by quicksand on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:12 am

    @Random wrote:So guys in League 1, how do you want to run the last position? Try and wait for Ryno, or do you guys have any suggestions for who else should join?

    who is in league 1 so far ?

    Franko

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2016-01-21

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Franko on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:07 am

    I note it is all back up and running on the 12th of Feb. Can't wait !!!
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9370
    Reputation : 1657
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by SI on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:23 pm

    @Franko wrote:I note it is all back up and running on the 12th of Feb. Can't wait !!!
    Site is open now mate.

    Franko

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2016-01-21

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Franko on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:27 pm

    @SI wrote:
    Site is open now mate.

    Sorry I was thinking about the nearly sport site not the ultimate footy one.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4837
    Reputation : 618
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Random on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:14 pm

    It is updated in the first post. However I will post it here..

    B/L
    Random
    SI
    KFP
    Mr BIll
    Quicksand
    Milchcow

    Current League 1, going to ask guys from League 1 again. What should we do with the last position?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9370
    Reputation : 1657
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by SI on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:20 pm

    @Random wrote:It is updated in the first post. However I will post it here..

    B/L
    Random
    SI
    KFP
    Mr BIll
    Quicksand
    Milchcow

    Current League 1, going to ask guys from League 1 again. What should we do with the last position?
    I have PM'd ryno just now saying we can only give him a couple of more days to confirm so hopefully he gets an email notification, as he hasn't been on since November according to the stats.
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 663
    Reputation : 99
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by B/L on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:17 pm

    Remember his melt down from last year Laughing

    I say give him until next monday then we will start drafting with one of the guys from league 2, ill let you lot make that call, who ever seems the most active id say.

    Its probably best to wait after the first round of trials/9's in case there is a season ending injury or something like that. Would hate for my number 1 draft pick to do his ACL in the 9's, and we will still have just under 4 weeks until the comp starts so plenty of time.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4837
    Reputation : 618
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Random on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:50 am

    Sounds perfect B/L. I would nominate Welshy to jump up but he said he was going to run League 2, and I really want to save myself the effort of having to set up two.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8764
    Reputation : 1339
    Join date : 2015-09-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Welshy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:57 am

    @Random wrote:Sounds perfect B/L. I would nominate Welshy to jump up but he said he was going to run League 2, and I really want to save myself the effort of having to set up two.

    I'm good running L2 regardless if needs be mate, or if it's easier to keep L2 as it is and just put any newcomer straight into L1 and we will run L2 with the participants listed
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4837
    Reputation : 618
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Random on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:05 am

    We essentially have 3 positions to fill. If RYNO is back that would be ideal. Otherwise L1 will just take someone we feel is quite active on the forum. Once L1 is set up I will look at asking in the Fantasy thread, ect. for anyone else.

    (Also for people not yet involved but want to be involved. You should still post up.)
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8764
    Reputation : 1339
    Join date : 2015-09-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Welshy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:15 am

    @Random wrote:We essentially have 3 positions to fill. If RYNO is back that would be ideal. Otherwise L1 will just take someone we feel is quite active on the forum. Once L1 is set up I will look at asking in the Fantasy thread, ect. for anyone else.

    (Also for people not yet involved but want to be involved. You should still post up.)

    Sounds good mate, like i said i don't mind at least setting up L2 if it helps

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:31 am

    Looks like I will have to select Frizell earlier then I thought. Will be like Simona all over again.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8764
    Reputation : 1339
    Join date : 2015-09-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Welshy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:40 am

    Bren wrote:Looks like I will have to select Frizell earlier then I thought. Will be like Simona all over again.

    The race to the Friz is on!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:47 am

    Welshy87 wrote:

    The race to the Friz is on!
    It(y)s on.

    Franko

    Posts : 33
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2016-01-21

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Franko on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:45 pm

    I have joined a few public leagues which have an automatic pick draft system. If my league is full can anyone tell me how I can check when the players/draft will take place? It just says at your managers discretion.

    Is it not shown somewhere what date etc?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9370
    Reputation : 1657
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by SI on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:13 pm

    @Franko wrote:I have joined a few public leagues which have an automatic pick draft system. If my league is full can anyone tell me how I can check when the players/draft will take place? It just says at your managers discretion.

    Is it not shown somewhere what date etc?
    Have never been in a public Leagues mate so not sure.  Usually our Comissioner announces it and we just start drafting.  The site can sometimes have pseudo-hidden pages/links so have a real good look around.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9370
    Reputation : 1657
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by SI on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:33 pm

    RYNO is officially out lads. He is on his Honeymoon so clearly fell for the real life Maubbs trap of some short term gain that ends in long term pain geek

    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4837
    Reputation : 618
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Random on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:13 am

    @SI wrote:RYNO is officially out lads.  He is on his Honeymoon so clearly fell for the real life Maubbs trap of some short term gain that ends in long term pain geek

    Okay I will chuck up a post in the Fantasy thread.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4837
    Reputation : 618
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Random on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:08 am

    Beast has been added to League 1.

    I am setting up League 1 currently. Just want to be clear if these rules are still okay.

    - Rolling Lockout
    - Emergency players, can only replace players. (Meaning shifting someone to the bench, leaving an open spot will not get you the AE score. This removes the AE loophole.)
    - Draft starts Monday 8th at 8am.
    - 12hr intervals between picks.

    Scoring Breakdown


    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 8764
    Reputation : 1339
    Join date : 2015-09-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: Ultimate Footy

    Post by Welshy on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:17 am

    @Random wrote:Beast has been added to League 1.

    I am setting up League 1 currently. Just want to be clear if these rules are still okay.

    - Rolling Lockout
    - Emergency players, can only replace players. (Meaning shifting someone to the bench, leaving an open spot will not get you the AE score. This removes the AE loophole.)
    - Draft starts Monday 8th at 8am.
    - 12hr intervals between picks.

    Scoring Breakdown



    Can you pick someone else for L1 i wanted to give that fiend a hammering! Was the main reason i offered to stay in L2 Laughing

      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:45 pm