NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLCEO on TheBench

The NRLCEO
    The NRLCEO

NRLCEO on TheBench Empty NRLCEO on TheBench

Post by The NRLCEO Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi all,

My names is JB and I run a fantasy game called NRLCEO on www.TheBench.com.au

I found this forum full of fantasy fanatics and I just couldn't help but drop in here and say g'day. I can talk about fantasy footy all day long!

I know most of you play the NRL.com official game, but if you ever feel like branching out then we offer an alternative version of a draft game. It's a little bit like VRL for those of you old enough to remember it.

We are a small independent game, but our players have been with us for many years now. They've become NRLCEO fanatics in their own rights and our community has grown. We run a number of weekly blogs at www.nrlceo.com and have two podcasts dedicated to talking about NRLCEO.

Our scoring is basic so that you can keep a track of it easily throughout the weekend. Monday's are the best when you're going head to head with two players left each and it comes down to the wire. Scoring is more realistic to real life with most scores ending up 30-80 rather than 1000s and the best players cracking 100 NRLCEO points for the whole year.

Over the next few weeks we're going to be running a number of mock drafts so you can check out what it's all about. If you have any questions tweet us www.twitter.com/Fantasy_NRLCEO or find us on www.facebook.com/nrlceo.

Cheers

JB
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

NRLCEO on TheBench Empty Re: NRLCEO on TheBench

Post by RandomSil Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:46 pm

I like the high scoring as it makes me feel good about myself.

Aside from that you guys are running Daily and Weekly games, is that along the same lines as Moneyball? Ala paying to enter each week and then the winner that week, or in this case day takes home the goodies?
    The NRLCEO
    The NRLCEO

Post by The NRLCEO Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Random wrote:I like the high scoring as it makes me feel good about myself.

Absolutely mate. Each to their own in this department. Lots of people like high scoring, lots of people like low.

Random wrote:Aside from that you guys are running Daily and Weekly games, is that along the same lines as Moneyball? Ala paying to enter each week and then the winner that week, or in this case day takes home the goodies?

Yeah it's the same sort of thing as Moneyball. Cash entry for cash prizes and all that. Should be good fun!
    Franko

Post by Franko Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:24 am

The NRLCEO wrote:Hi all,

I found this forum full of fantasy fanatics and I just couldn't help but drop in here and say g'day. I can talk about fantasy footy all day long!

I know most of you play the NRL.com official game, but if you ever feel like branching out then we offer an alternative version of a draft game. It's a little bit like VRL for those of you old enough to remember it.

We are a small independent game, but our players have been with us for many years now. They've become NRLCEO fanatics in their own rights and our community has grown. We run a number of weekly blogs at www.nrlceo.com and have two podcasts dedicated to talking about NRLCEO.

Our scoring is basic so that you can keep a track of it easily throughout the weekend. Monday's are the best when you're going head to head with two players left each and it comes down to the wire. Scoring is more realistic to real life with most scores ending up 30-80 rather than 1000s and the best players cracking 100 NRLCEO points for the whole year.

Over the next few weeks we're going to be running a number of mock drafts so you can check out what it's all about. If you have any questions tweet us www.twitter.com/Fantasy_NRLCEO or find us on www.facebook.com/nrlceo.

Cheers

JB

I joined two this morning. The Jym Dymock and Vainokolo. Can't wait for the dr
    Franko

Post by Franko Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:32 pm

The NRLCEO wrote:Hi all,

Cheers

JB

I have joined one off the website league unlimited not sure if you are all members there but we are looking for two more players on this link https://thebench.com.au/competitions/7d15f4ff1892/join

Once the teams are filled there will only be a 15 minute wait for draft picks so be aware of that.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Im currently in the process of drafting in my mates leagues, going well so far.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:39 pm

How do you like it in comparison to Ultimate League.
    Franko

Post by Franko Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:32 am

Random wrote:How do you like it in comparison to Ultimate League.

They are slightly different but both great that you have a draft and end up with complete different squads un like super coach and dream team.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 am