NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Rugby League Rumours

    Share
    avatar
    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1627
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Beast From The Big East on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:37 pm

    Any decent half without a contract to the Roosters
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2405
    Reputation : 385
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Krump on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:45 pm

    Any chance they get morts back?
    avatar
    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1627
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Beast From The Big East on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:48 pm

    Surely he would be the first guy they would call. Can't think of too many else
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2937
    Reputation : 761
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by No Worries on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:55 pm

    Rooters to resign Carney ?-
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2405
    Reputation : 385
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Krump on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:01 pm

    There's no way that they could sack Pearce and than replace him with someone worse. It is the Roosters though....

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:08 pm

    Where's Josh McCrone these days? Laughing
    avatar
    B/L

    Posts : 452
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by B/L on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:18 pm

    As embarrassing as it is, there is nothing in it.

    He might get a fine and possible suspension, but no way he will get sacked.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:08 pm

    Confirmed Pauli Pauli to Newcastle.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by SI on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:11 pm

    Bren wrote:Confirmed Pauli Pauli to Newcastle.
    Great pick up for them if he can control his brain fade errors.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 pm

    @SI wrote:
    Great pick up for them if he can control his brain fade errors.
    Yeah Honeysett should be happy happy.
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4663
    Reputation : 1303
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Honeysett on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:35 pm

    We've got quite a bit of young talent. Just need it all to click.

    I really wish we kept Holland, he would have seen first grade for us this year.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2937
    Reputation : 761
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by No Worries on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:20 am

    Cleary to the Dragons - 2 year deal
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by SI on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:21 am

    @No Worries wrote:Cleary to the Dragons - 2 year deal
    Wowsers!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Guest on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:49 am

    @No Worries wrote:Cleary to the Dragons - 2 year deal
    Coach or player?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 8823
    Reputation : 1472
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by SI on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:02 pm

    Oh wait, yeah, it's Ivan.
    avatar
    Pieman

    Posts : 1773
    Reputation : 137
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Pieman on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:56 pm

    I can believe it if its ivan, nathan isnt going anywhere.

    He is a fucking classy young guy. Will be playing origin for NSW in the next few years. Deadset gun.
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4663
    Reputation : 1303
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:22 pm

    @Pieman wrote:I can believe it if its ivan, nathan isnt going anywhere.

    He is a fucking classy young guy. Will be playing origin for NSW in the next few years. Deadset gun.

    If he can stay how he is for the next couple years then we've found our halfback for the next decade, big if though and teams haven't had a real good look at him right.

    Fuck he's good though.
    avatar
    Pieman

    Posts : 1773
    Reputation : 137
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Pieman on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:35 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    If he can stay how he is for the next couple years then we've found our halfback for the next decade, big if though and teams haven't had a real good look at him right.

    Fuck he's good though.

    For a bloke who has played 8 fg games he looks like he has been there for years. Composed, calm, doesnt make many if any mistakes.
    100% if he continues how he is going, he will be the next NSW halfback. They should blood him the year after smith/cronk retire from rep footy. I love how he came on to the scene relatively unknown, didnt have the big wraps on him like Brooks and co. Its crazy that he is only 18... IMO he is already a better player than Adam Reynolds.
    The kid could realistically be the next australian halfback when cronk and thurston go.


    Dip

    Posts : 1078
    Reputation : 145
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Dip on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:15 pm

    Left field but Ivan played and coached 9 seasons in NZ. Is it possible he's eligible for the Kiwi's as well?

    Oz Sport Mad

    Posts : 941
    Reputation : 195
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Re: Rugby League Rumours

    Post by Oz Sport Mad on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:29 pm

    @Pieman wrote:

    For a bloke who has played 8 fg games he looks like he has been there for years. Composed, calm, doesnt make many if any mistakes.
    100% if he continues how he is going, he will be the next NSW halfback. They should blood him the year after smith/cronk retire from rep footy. I love how he came on to the scene relatively unknown, didnt have the big wraps on him like Brooks and co. Its crazy that he is only 18... IMO he is already a better player than Adam Reynolds.
    The kid could realistically be the next australian halfback when cronk and thurston go.


    Absolute gun and refreshing to see a young half with the testicular fortitude to call the shots and play what's in front of him....rather than just rolling out set plays based on what they've practiced at training.

    About the only risk I can see is that every boofhead keeps calling him the next NSW half.....


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:02 am