NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Share
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4486
    Reputation : 518
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Random on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:48 pm

    Consider it done Archer <3

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:48 pm

    @Random wrote:Consider it done Archer <3

    I should get a proper username. 

    I'll brainstorm some ideas and get back to you.
    avatar
    Big Kev

    Posts : 123
    Reputation : 55
    Join date : 2015-10-28

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Big Kev on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:02 pm

    Welshy87 wrote:

    not so much for increased minutes, didn't he get banged up a fair bit last year? i thought his avg was slightly down because of that
    Grahams concussion tally is a worry

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:05 pm

    Welshy87 wrote:

    yes.

    yes i do.

    Milford is going to wreck the league.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7986
    Reputation : 1184
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by SI on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:20 pm

    @Big Kev wrote:
    Welshy87 wrote:

    not so much for increased minutes, didn't he get banged up a fair bit last year? i thought his avg was slightly down because of that
    Grahams concussion tally is a worry

    Good point and it's a worry, but I've spent too many years disregarding players based on potential injuries.
    avatar
    Sashamaloo

    Posts : 293
    Reputation : 68
    Join date : 2015-10-23
    Location : Rockhampton

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Sashamaloo on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:24 pm

    I hat the drip feeding of the teams, just release the lot,
    They just want us to log in everyday so the adds get traffic to the site
    avatar
    Sashamaloo

    Posts : 293
    Reputation : 68
    Join date : 2015-10-23
    Location : Rockhampton

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Sashamaloo on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:28 pm

    @Big Kev wrote:
    Grahams concussion tally is a worry
    Graham's lack of origin is not
    J Brom and graham are always great frf options
    avatar
    PhilGouldsChins

    Posts : 30
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2015-10-21

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by PhilGouldsChins on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:04 am

    Happy NY fella's!

    Loving the new digs, great job SI.

    Glad to see all the old faces/names in here. Has Shanbon been around?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7986
    Reputation : 1184
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by SI on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 am

    @PhilGouldsChins wrote:Happy NY fella's!

    Loving the new digs, great job SI.

    Glad to see all the old faces/names in here. Has Shanbon been around?

    Gday PGC. Random set the forum up and did most of the leg work in the first few months. I just post a lot and fish for compliments!

    Did you get tix to the GF with the Overall prize? I can't remember.

    Yep, Shanbon was on about half an hour ago.


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:25 am

    Welcome to the forum PGC. Once again Congratulations on the win Champion (see what I did there).
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3469
    Reputation : 644
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Archer on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 am

    Ah cheers lads, I'll head over to that page once I'm on lunch
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 3469
    Reputation : 644
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Archer on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 am

    :O already done it for me <3 thanks again guys
    avatar
    PhilGouldsChins

    Posts : 30
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2015-10-21

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by PhilGouldsChins on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 am

    @SI wrote:

    Gday PGC.  Random set the forum up and did most of the leg work in the first few months.  I just post a lot and fish for compliments!

    Did you get tix to the GF with the Overall prize?  I can't remember.  

    Yep, Shanbon was on about half an hour ago.


    In that case, love your work Random!

    Good to see back SI. Went to the GF, couldn't have asked for a better game! Didn't get to spend a lot of time in Sydney that weekend unfortunately, but still had a great time.

    Don't think I've seen KFP around? Has he changed his username?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7986
    Reputation : 1184
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by SI on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:52 am

    @PhilGouldsChins wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    Gday PGC.  Random set the forum up and did most of the leg work in the first few months.  I just post a lot and fish for compliments!

    Did you get tix to the GF with the Overall prize?  I can't remember.  

    Yep, Shanbon was on about half an hour ago.


    In that case, love your work Random!

    Good to see back SI. Went to the GF, couldn't have asked for a better game! Didn't get to spend a lot of time in Sydney that weekend unfortunately, but still had a great time.

    Don't think I've seen KFP around? Has he changed his username?

    KFP is Bren mate.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2397
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Krump on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:07 am

    Bren wrote:Who was it that ran without Smith and Farah to start the year last year? Who did you select instead? Tempted to take a risk in that position and go Macca and someone like Granville.
    Macca isn't exactly risky
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4486
    Reputation : 518
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Random on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:08 am

    @PhilGouldsChins wrote:

    In that case, love your work Random!

    Good to see back SI. Went to the GF, couldn't have asked for a better game! Didn't get to spend a lot of time in Sydney that weekend unfortunately, but still had a great time.

    Don't think I've seen KFP around? Has he changed his username?

    Thanks mate, but the real thanks should go to Honeysett and that nifty banner of his.

    Also good to have the former winner around here.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2397
    Reputation : 384
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Krump on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:12 am

    @Random wrote:Lafai @ $244k

    Going to be a steal.
    Centres who play centre are bad news.
    Looks like it's been busy in here tonight. Good to see people are finding the place!
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 7444
    Reputation : 1049
    Join date : 2015-09-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Welshy on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:15 am

    @Krump wrote:
    Centres who play centre are bad news.
    Looks like it's been busy in here tonight. Good to see people are finding the place!

    maybe at $350,000 range like some start the season, Lafai was in that bracket start of last year but injuries affected his season at his 2016 price he is a steal
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 7986
    Reputation : 1184
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by SI on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:20 am

    @Krump wrote:
    @Random wrote:Lafai @ $244k

    Going to be a steal.
    Centres who play centre are bad news.
    Looks like it's been busy in here tonight. Good to see people are finding the place!

    Yeah, starting to get the same feel about it now. Still a few plugs to be made and emails/contacts etc to chase up by a few of us. Would personally be happy if we get the majority of the Sportal regulars in (just about there I reckon Very Happy ). Anything after that is a bonus.
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 3114
    Reputation : 573
    Join date : 2015-08-01

    Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy pre-thread Part 2

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:21 am

    Any news on when it'll be open? Im guessing Aussie Day

      Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:14 pm