NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    EPL

    Share

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:52 pm

    @welshy87

    Do you want a hug bro?

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4931
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: EPL

    Post by Welshy on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:30 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:@welshy87

    Do you want a hug bro?
    Was at the Wales Scotland game so didn't see the result Til late when I got home, what a fucking inept, embarrassing, pathetic showing! McClaren HAS to go now

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:05 am

    @Welshy wrote:
    Was at the Wales Scotland game so didn't see the result Til late when I got home, what a fucking inept, embarrassing, pathetic showing! McClaren HAS to go now

    yeah I think it probably is time for him to move on - now while they still can.

    Huge night of premier league tonight.

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 am

    HUUUUGE!

    Arsenal last minute injury time winner.

    Title race blown wide open

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 am

    Clattenberg knows how to ruin a game, fucking Hollywood. You always need to know he's there. Such a shit cunt referee.

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4931
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: EPL

    Post by Welshy on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:11 am

    City doing well in Kiev, much better side with Kompany and Otamendi at the back! Aguero is on another level though, what a fucking finish

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4931
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: EPL

    Post by Welshy on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:28 am

    @Honeysett oooooo squeaky bum time over in Kiev......

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4931
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: EPL

    Post by Welshy on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:33 am

    Wowsers that settles it then! Another cracker and well deserved

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 am

    Thank fuck for that haha. Finally something to smile about. Although I'm glad about the FA cup result. We clearly didn't want to be in it, just another distraction when we're already busy enough.

    Simon Templar

    Posts : 432
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    Re: EPL

    Post by Simon Templar on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:18 pm

    Just felt like saying that I've been a Leicester City Foxes fan for my whole life (which has taken a lot of dedication since up until 2 years ago I had never anyone else who supported them) and IMHO this has been the best EPL season that I can remember. :-)

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:21 pm

    @Simon Templar wrote:Just felt like saying that I've been a Leicester City Foxes fan for my whole life (which has taken a lot of dedication since up until 2 years ago I had never anyone else who supported them) and IMHO this has been the best EPL season that I can remember. :-)

    Full credit to you mate, they've been absolutely incredible this year. Those games that look like going to a draw they either hold on or get a late winner. They've deserved their spot at the top, will be extremely tight St the e d of the season. Any of the top 4 could still win it.

    Simon Templar

    Posts : 432
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    Re: EPL

    Post by Simon Templar on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:40 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    Full credit to you mate, they've been absolutely incredible this year. Those games that look like going to a draw they either hold on or get a late winner. They've deserved their spot at the top, will be extremely tight St the e d of the season. Any of the top 4 could still win it.

    Thanks HS. I DON'T expect Leicester to hold on to win the title because miracles like that DON'T happen in the EPL these days.

    I'm expecting either Spurs or Arsenal to win the title, but  as a loyal and long-suffering fan of this yo-yo club, regardless of where they finish, IMO the Foxes are  the real winners of the 2015-16 season.

    The "Great Escape"  in the last 9 rounds of last season was amazing, but what they have achieved this season is beyond belief. It gives hope to all the clubs outside the "Big 4".

    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1442
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: EPL

    Post by Beast From The Big East on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:41 am

    Arsenal blowing it. Rashford's just hit them for a double in as little minutes

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:29 am

    @Simon Templar wrote:

    Thanks HS. I DON'T expect Leicester to hold on to win the title because miracles like that DON'T happen in the EPL these days.

    I'm expecting either Spurs or Arsenal to win the title, but  as a loyal and long-suffering fan of this yo-yo club, regardless of where they finish, IMO the Foxes are  the real winners of the 2015-16 season.

    The "Great Escape"  in the last 9 rounds of last season was amazing, but what they have achieved this season is beyond belief. It gives hope to all the clubs outside the "Big 4".

    They've been the best team all year, there's no doubt about it. They've taking points off all the big teams and they're proving extremely difficult to beat. I think they'll win the league.

    Arsenal have just let in 3 against United U21 and Spurs are losing at home to Swansea currently. Absolutely huge for the Foxes. Will be the greatest title victory I believe of all time. It just doesn't happen.

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:44 am

    And within minutes Spurs have hit the lead. They're very close to title favourites in the eyes of many

    Beast From The Big East

    Posts : 1442
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2015-09-21

    Re: EPL

    Post by Beast From The Big East on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:05 am

    @Honeysett wrote:And within minutes Spurs have hit the lead. They're very close to title favourites in the eyes of many

    Will hopefully come down to them or Leicester. Would be great for the league to have a shake up from the established order

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:47 am

    Barring a complete and utter capitulation they've made the champions league, both of them. Which is absolutely massive for their clubs. They wouldn't have dreamed about it, especially Leicester on their shoe string budget.

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4931
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: EPL

    Post by Welshy on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 am

    @Honeysett wrote:Barring a complete and utter capitulation they've made the champions league, both of them. Which is absolutely massive for their clubs. They wouldn't have dreamed about it, especially Leicester on their shoe string budget.
    Fucking hate Spurs as well, cousin and mate support them and I will never hear the end of it, Iam praying for Arsenal for my lad or Leicester to pull off the impossible

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: EPL

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:20 am

    Willy! with 3 epic penalty shoot out saves! City win the Cup

    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 4931
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 29
    Location : Wales

    Re: EPL

    Post by Welshy on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:32 am

    @Honeysett wrote:Willy! with 3 epic penalty shoot out saves! City win the Cup
    glad, my best mate supports the bin dippers, there's a pattern to the teams I hate...

      Current date/time is Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:36 pm