NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

EPL

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

EPL  - Page 8 Empty Re: EPL

Post by Revraiser Mon May 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Man united game postponed due to suspicious package found in the stands.
    WD to leicester again. Great result for the English game.
    Chicks Dig It
    Chicks Dig It

Post by Chicks Dig It Mon May 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Revraiser wrote:Man united game postponed due to suspicious package found in the stands.
    WD to leicester again. Great result for the English game.

So do Man U field a weakened team against Bournemouth given its now 4 days before the FA Cup?
    Im sure they would have wanted to go all out yesterday and secure 5th and hope City slip up and maybe nab 4th.
    But now 5th is as good as it gets.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon May 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Yeah well thats it. No point risking any 50/50 or suspect players. Maybe Van gaal is responsible for the 'device' haha
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat May 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Hull V Sheffield Weds tonight (2am) for the right to be in the EPL next year, im staying up for it.

Been 16+ years for Owls, out of the top flight. I think Hull will win through though.

It will be hard, but this game will finish in time for the Champions League clash....

Coffee and Blue V ??
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:23 pm

@White_Lightning @Garden_Chair

I'm not sold on Nolito, he's 29 and entering a physically tougher league. Will judge after a few months in the PL.

Stones and PPA would be perfect.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Honeysett wrote:@White_Lightning @Garden_Chair

I'm not sold on Nolito, he's 29 and entering a physically tougher league. Will judge after a few months in the PL.

Stones and PPA would be perfect.

Re Nolito I probably agree. Yeah players from the German & French leagues usually adapt quicker to the epl than players from Spanish leagues.
    Stones looks like he's going to City but will he be 1st choice with Kompany & Otamendi there. Might pay to wait on that one. Kompany may not be fit though for gw1 so Stones will probably play.
    PVA got injured in the latest friendly & is a beast for sure & one of my favourite players but Sunderland players are better near the end of the season when fighting against relegation. That's when I get him into my team.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:50 pm

White Lightning wrote:

Re Nolito I probably agree. Yeah players from the German & French leagues usually adapt quicker to the epl than players from Spanish leagues.
    Stones looks like he's going to City but will he be 1st choice with Kompany & Otamendi there. Might pay to wait on that one. Kompany may not be fit though for gw1 so Stones will probably play.
    PVA got injured in the latest friendly & is a beast for sure & one of my favourite players but Sunderland players are better near the end of the season when fighting against relegation. That's when I get him into my team.

Kompany hasn't been fit for 2 years. It's time to take the captaincy off him and make him earn his way back into the team, as insane as that sounds considering how much better we are with him in there but he disturbs the team balance so much when he's not there that the guys need to have confidence that he's not just a walk up player and if they play well they can keep him out of the side.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:56 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Kompany hasn't been fit for 2 years. It's time to take the captaincy off him and make him earn his way back into the team, as insane as that sounds considering how much better we are with him in there but he disturbs the team balance so much when he's not there that the guys need to have confidence that he's not just a walk up player and if they play well they can keep him out of the side.

Yeah Kompany is a fantasy stud but his body is as brittle as KFP & Rabbits relationship haha.
    Garden Chair
    Garden Chair

Post by Garden Chair Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Alot of the young City players have impressed so far in preseason so it will be interesting to see who stays and who goes, also can't wait to see how Nasri plays when he gets fit again
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Fantasy league code (also updated first post)

571952-165771
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Garden Chair wrote:Alot of the young City players have impressed so far in preseason so it will be interesting to see who stays and who goes, also can't wait to see how Nasri plays when he gets fit again

Yeah Nasri is a gun player when he's fit, someone just needs to get in his head and let him know he's a great player and we'll pick him each week.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:56 pm

That code a similar lineup to last years ? I was in a league with Whitelightning
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Pogba 89mill, absolute insanity!

and now Stones to Man City for what will be a stupid amount of money for a kid who has pretty much shown fuck all except the ability to be able to pass to ball out from the back
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:05 pm

Welshy wrote:Pogba 89mill, absolute insanity!

and now Stones to Man City for what will be a stupid amount of money for a kid who has pretty much shown fuck all except the ability to be able to pass to ball out from the back

Considering they gave him up for free I would say it's some of the worst business I have seen.

35mil + Bony for Stones. Good deal for mine, Bony doesn't fit out side and would suit Everton well.

Can't wait for the season to kick off. Managed to get the EPL sorted in my house for $5 a month Smile
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Considering they gave him up for free I would say it's some of the worst business I have seen.

35mil + Bony for Stones. Good deal for mine, Bony doesn't fit out side and would suit Everton well.

Can't wait for the season to kick off. Managed to get the EPL sorted in my house for $5 a month Smile

Is that for every game every weekend? That's a steal if so!

Awful business, don't get me wrong he is quality and he is still young but he is no where near the level of a Scholes, Iniesta when they where his age!

35 million is daylight robbery for Stones, if Bony is included as well I will be informing the police of the theft!
    Just an over hyped english CB because he has decent ball playing ability for a big lump, he is worse than Gary Cahill
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:23 pm

and its for 47.5m....

WOW
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Welshy wrote:

Is that for every game every weekend? That's a steal if so!

Awful business, don't get me wrong he is quality and he is still young but he is no where near the level of a Scholes, Iniesta when they where his age!

35 million is daylight robbery for Stones, if Bony is included as well I will be informing the police of the theft!
    Just an over hyped english CB because he has decent ball playing ability for a big lump, he is worse than Gary Cahill

Next to Kompany he'll be a rock though, or more likely next to Otamendi while Kompany is out injured.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Welshy wrote:and its for 47.5m....

WOW

Holy shit, no catchweight with Bony. That's interesting.

Big money but that's what the sport is now.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Next to Kompany he'll be a rock though, or more likely next to Otamendi while Kompany is out injured.

Otamendi is very, very good! I would be incredibly surprised if they dumped him for Stones! The second bit is more likely and he has been plying his trade next to Jagielka who is as solid as they come in the PL

Better hope Pep turns him into the next Jerome Boateng, otherwise he is overpriced by at least 20 mill!
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Welshy wrote:

Otamendi is very, very good! I would be incredibly surprised if they dumped him for Stones! The second bit is more likely and he has been plying his trade next to Jagielka who is as solid as they come in the PL

Better hope Pep turns him into the next Jerome Boateng, otherwise he is overpriced by at least 20 mill!

Pep has bought a very young side, that excites me. Sane, Jesus are tipped for extremely big things so that gives me high hope for many years to come. That and to see what he can do with Ihenacho get me really pumped for the season.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:47 pm